I challenge Rude

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Floccinaucinihilipilification, Mar 1, 2016.

1. I can't see how calling someone out about something they said is messy. :?
    Talking crap about someone behind their back and then denying it is messy, but that's whatever. ??

O, you said sloppy lulz. Same difference.

2. Does this really matter? At the end of the day this is just a game on your phone.

3. Its sloppy bc I said its sloppy who's checking me? ?

4. I'm checking you out ;) if that counts.

5. If this happens, count me in.

6. :(

9. Pretty sure this war HAS to go down now..
    Im keen if this stripfarmpwar ever ends
    Il go to whichever side gives me a rose first :/

10. In reference to the other thread, I think the idea was if the war was vastly imbalance you lock the door to make it even-ish or send some to the opposite team. Have been to other wars hosted by DJ,Legs or Hooty? They actually do that.  I heard from the great vine that someone tried to but someone kept opening the door. Having said that, I don't think Floc recruited all of them because I was certainly asked by someone else. In fact I was asked to join his side by a good friend but I chose to go to the loosing side.

I don't know about Floc's leadership skills because I haven't been in any war which he lead.Nonetheless, I wont be able to make any opinion on someone's leadership if a team is winning just solely because of their difference of numbers over the other team. It's what you called "PWAR". There's no tactics required.

11. The best part about this thread is your reference to Art as your personal assistant/slave.

12. Rude should enlist on grrrr's side and bring some of her groupies also on Grrrr's team to even up the sides. If your gonner lecture and critisize and insinuate then at least lead by example and show what being a team player is all about. and be that advocate of a fair game. and be that pimd shining example who relishes and takes up every competition & challenge put to them. .

13. That's actually not a bad idea.

14. Oh how I've missed you ?

15. finally someone got it right

16. Hi Froot ive missed you too !!

18. Bumpy bump ? didn't know I was missing this ? quite liked the salt in here 