Anything to win: The destruction of a memory

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by RudeRENAMED, Mar 1, 2016.

1. War groups weren't for open merc wars though. Pretending it's an open merc war when it isn't exactly one is maybe an issue?

2. I guess ppl will say war groups did join open merc wars, but for me when you have a sign up thread and ppl either nominate a side or are assigned a side its kind of dodgey but that said its the risk you take when you join an open merc war no one forces you to join lol

3. They did join. Granted most joined the losing side, but they joined together and were usually hard to compete with once they became involved.

4. Run the hulks have come!

5. How am I fishing for attention when I clearly didn't bring it up? Smh swear ppl now days need to get a life and stay out of others.

6. As your status say: bye bye
    you were so butthurt you even came to my wall to argue lol
    before giving us advice about life, you should find one

7. The thing ppl need to understand is we wouldn't have much of an uproar if wars would be taken out by ata. I myself have even spoken on this in 3rd party chats. Just more on the case that it wouldn't shock me if battle button was removed. But say wars may be kept. In the end it works both ways of what could go, if not both.

Ata is a business at the end of the day. They do not keep up with sfw's either. But they kinda already did make money off sfw when they took the dn cap off.

Ata will only look at numbers at the end. The number of ppl that do legit wars is small to the number of party ppl. How many dns are really bought for wars now days compared to cats or dns used for cats? It is so little it isn't even funny.

With most older war players in sfw and never joining system wars or just not being active enough/inactive... wars have taken a noticeable drop. Any big turn out war is now one sided.

I get we all have friends and would rather be with them in war or we just want to win so much that we don't care if others are being by a large amount.

It is a matter of respect for war tho. This is why I say it is not just up to leaders but all players who join. Only we can change the outcome of wars. Do we bring back wars and try to make it fun for everyone or be selfish for a win?

Not only that, players need to understand, each war can help bring in new players who want to war. Ask yourself, if you are a newbie to wars and saw a one sided war, would you join? Would you think it is fun? Do you really learn the struggle of wars and team work?

8. I do have one, maybe it is why I am not on pimd much anymore. You should try it.

And try staying on topic. You want to bring up my status and wall posts, make your own thread. Go rant on it about what I do or do not do. I am sure others wouldn't care.

9. Yes you arent on a lot yettttt you are here for hours arguing with me

10. Players do not understand that they legit have the power to change how this game is run. We brag about wars being back, but it isn't much. How long will it last til ata removes it?

It is why ata doesn't bother to hear any of us when we ask for pvp events, iwars, hunts with pvp or system wars. We helped killed wars as a community, just by our simple choices.

11. Meero, I just woke up. Really just stop bugging already.

12. umm yes and your previous posts were while sleep texting maybe?

13. Maybe you should check out the times posted. Done yet?

14. point is , you claim you aren't here yet you wake up pimding and stay here all day. Now I am done , hope same for you

15. What? How can one say I am not here yet be posting? Also, I think I did say not on here much. I didn't flat out give you a time line of when I get on & when I do not. Now did I?

16. I think I said I'm done arguing :?

17. Then by all means, sthu.

18. more like making a point. Lets see your next post. Seeing as you are done. :roll:

19. Someone should make this thread into a Hollywood Movie.