Anything to win: The destruction of a memory

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by RudeRENAMED, Mar 1, 2016.

1.  oh my

2. Problem solved

3. Winner Winner Julie gets chicken dinner

4. your statusis : bye bye amd ur wall post say u quit, how am i stalking when its obvious

5. Well... wall post wasn't about quitting. Am I on less? Yes bcuz fam issues rn with grandaddy not doing so gd. So less active. It's also why I am not in my hc. Til I become more active. Stalking also means you are looking me up. Correct? Def seeing as I do not know you. Nor are you in my fl. As I said before, don't make assumption when you know nothing.

6. bb stalking means im digging stuff about you, meanwhile its put clear and loud sorry

7. Did you pull my profile up? Stalking can just as much mean watching. Maybe you should look into some word meanings and get back to me. K? Thanks

8. btw you said if you come back well welcome back
    edit: how cute you deleted post because of me

9. Can you not take a hint or is my english too hard for you to understand? But in all honesty, who gives a damn tho? Does it really matter if I go or not? Bcuz at the end of the day, I honestly do not give a damn. But pls go on and make up more things and assumptions to say I quit. Hell if you had taken a sec to look, I am even sitting on new gifts. So clearly I never left. Like I said, nither was about quitting.

10. so basically, are you fishing for attention?

11. I'm sorry but I agree with rude. I don't know about "alliance" or "warriors" but the statement of a lot of wars have been one sided. When one team is ahead by 100b, why still allow people into the club? Its just overkill fed by greedy people. I know it's a game and there are no rules about this but it's ridiculous. At some point ethics should play into it. I think maybe an idea would be locking doors after a determined point in time would help. Say, 12hrs into a 24hr war. That might make it more fair and not encourage bandwagon mongers from jumping in last minute.

12. This thread is 100% on point. I've played for 5 years wars are what have kept me playing this game. I no longer join open merc wars because it always gets ugly and ppl always get mad. I much rather stay in my club and sfw then go take part in these new open merc wars. I mean ppl even these says join the winning side of the war even when they have more people just because of who's on what side. it's sad but Ata will eventually get rid of wars.

13. Well said! That's why I don't war anymore on pimd to be honest. All these so called "friendly wars" are so unfair it's ridiculous! What happened to organizing a war with a matched/locked roaster??

I'll hit parties all day on pimd and war on kaw all day️. So let me spread my pretty party fairy wings and fly awayyyyyyyy

14. I guess my comment should have been made here instead. War mercs and war groups have always existed. This isn't a problem with a person or a group. This is the issue with open merc wars and unlocked rosters. Don't like it? Don't war. Who cares anymore anyways. Wars will never be "fair" because even if you even them up completely, you cannot predict activity. This sounds like the cries of someone mad because she lost imo but whatever. War has no rules. If you want rules in war, they need to be specifically agreed on and listed. But then, that takes the fun out of it. War can be the mindless tapping just like parties. 

15. Lol. Your war eras are ova, gone, dead. It's all about parties!!!! Sign me up for the next war that drops a hypnocat or some item that gives me 5x plunder.

Virtual money is life!

16. That's why I war when I want to n stay protecting my club in sfws cause IDL when ppl complain when they lose

17. Exactly.

18. I dont think ATA will bring back iwars to pimd. I wouldnt be surprised in the next few updates they remove wars completely (not saying it will happen and i hope not) it just seems like all War related activities will end up going to KAW and PIMD will become nothing but a Hunt game :(

19. I don't think PimD will ever fully get rid of wars because there would be an uprising, but I don't see any war related updates coming out soon, but who knows? ATA surprises us sometimes.