Anything to win: The destruction of a memory

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by RudeRENAMED, Mar 1, 2016.

1. If you are a leader and ur team won't listen you and some are hitting but not reporting and ur team splash hits and its look like you r only warring or some ,but others don't care its kinda disappointed and some noobs come with heavy strength do dancing and saying they r plundering and won't listn to u
    Thats why i stopped leading. Sorry my bad grammar

2. Please explain rude. Maybe I'll set up a war with them. I could use more wins in my war club :)

3. Question is, can someone give me an armor, sword, a bow and some arrows, I want to be a warrior

4. All valid reasons for leaving the job of leading. But its a good leader that can take all those issues and work through them, creating a team.

5. Many people were excited for iWars and I know the first time we did them a crap ton of people showed up. They just got boring after a while and half the people didn't know how to war in the first place. ? I don't blame them for switching to parties tbh.

6. I'll lead any woman to war or to tha bedroom baby!

7. I actually prefer balanced wars... they were always interesting because it was always close... you had the ability to find new was to war because every leader had their own way of doing things and everyone had fun... always joking with the other side and congratulating each other on a good war. Now a days you have to deal with outside hits unbalanced wars its just not the same... but then again nothing in this game is the same... nice thread Rude

8. It's K bro, love having you war for us. If you don't I'll have Ry dn on you again ;)

9. teach me your ways

10. I still prefer open merc wars, but I do agree that players lack a sense of good sportsmanship after wars.

11. Back from the pimd grave lol is funny tho didnt know wars could suck even worse then they did few months ago not trying to troll but just meant that as if they are like how u put in the thread then all those attempts at saving wars back then were just wastes

12. O he's back.

13. Rude,

This is a very thoughtful and inspiring piece of writing that shows your compassion for wars in PIMD. I hope that everyone who enjoys pvp and wars will read this thread, and be inspired to do better, one war at a time. I fully agree with what you said about slaughters, I've been on both sides of this type of war, and not only did I not learn how to be better at pvp, but j also found it to be boring!

Keep up the excellent forum writing, and being an inspiration to all!
    ~PapiChulo

14. TWEAKYBIRD! 

15. Tweak♡ good to see you.
    But thats excatly my point. Everyone tried so hard to fix the problems we had.
    But now something as simply as keeping it even isnt happening

16. I think if ATA included a short explanation on how to war during the tutorial when players first join, there might be a lot more warring happening.

17. Nice to see people commenting who never show up in wars :lol:

18. Mess

19. Have to agree with u there.
    However ive seen a few who wont war because of many of the reasons above.?