Anything to win: The destruction of a memory

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by RudeRENAMED, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Anything to win..
    A change is sweeping PIMD.

One that can potentially destroy one of the last remnants of the ‘old days’

Warriors are a dying breed here in PIMD, Many either retiring from PIMD, or switching to a party fairy life. Many of those whom are left, no longer leave their club. And who can really blame them?

The state of system wars has degraded to the point that even true warriors can’t face the idea of them.
    Winning has become the name of the game. Friendly wars no longer exist, becoming slaughters instead.

This mentality that winning is everything is what will destroy us. Spying, cheating and over-recruiting is destroying system wars. But all of this is done because leaders will stop at nothing to win, As if there is something to gain from destroying and humiliating their competition.

A true leader, and a true warrior knows that you can gain more from losing a system war then winning at all costs. System wars are about working as a team.Coming together to take down your opposition, And growing your skills. System wars are not about overwhelming your enemy with more numbers. No war can truly be won unless it’s a fair fight. But now it seems that an ‘alliance’ is being formed by special players, an alliance that will not hesitate to win at all costs, spying, cheating and overwhelming the enemy with numbers. What has this community come to that winning is worth more than good sportsmanship.

So to anyone who wars and is reading this, Remember that you will gain more from losing a good war then winning a slaughter. Being a true warrior isn’t just about turning up and warring but it’s about forming a reputation that you are called upon to war more often. This reputation will be diminished every
    time you join in on the side doing the slaughtering. I would rather lose 100 good wars, and then win one slaughter.

A word to all war leaders, whether you want to listen or not.
    A true leader does not care about winning or losing. A true leader wants to see not just their side, but their opposition grow and learn. It’s not about doing everything you can to win. Its about ensuring that the battle is truly worth it. No team is given bragging rights if the battle was a massacre.

So leaders, Do not be so selfish as to not recruit for your opposition. Lock your doors. Give advice to the other side. I used to lead wars all the time, If my team was slaughtering, I would lock my doors, I would ask my friends to join opposition, even sending a few of my own team members across (and yes I would even send vets). IF my opposition’s leader was not as skilled or needed help, I would give them advice. (not specifics) I would remind them to target actives, to work as a team. Good leaders listen to the vets, listen to what their team is saying, this doesn’t mean you have to follow what they say, but at least acknowledge them. Friendly system wars is about growing the love for wars as a community, and every leader needs to remember that and lead by that.

To the leaders of wars, You will find more players are loyal to your wars, if you prove that you are a good leader, one that takes time to get to know their warriors, and one that respects opposition just as much as their own side.

Disclaimer:
    1. This is not aimed at any one person, But at the warring community in general. We need to work together rather than create a divided
    community. Leaders, Warriors and Vets, take note: Lets improve wars rather than
    destroy their memories.
    2. DO not feed the trolls
    3. Refrain from attacking other players
    4.Yes its long. Build a bridge and get over it

2. LOL I can't stop thinking of toast.

3. Shhhh

4. I don't get it.

5. Lol!!! Funniest thread in a while. That's cute! Warriors on a game!!

America thanks you warriors for your service you fine warriors!!

6. Anywho, 'warrior' is a really strong word in my opinion. Does simply warring make one a warrior?

Also, of course you're going to stop at nothing to win. It's a war. ? If the other side is recruiting, you do the same. It can be frustrating, but that's what makes it so fun. When one team has the advantage but you all band together and still beat them even when the odds are stacked against you.

No one (or at least myself) wants a boring, balanced war where we just sit for 24 hours and attack eachother. That's basically seeing which side has more DNs.

7. I'd like to hear more about this so called alliance

8. Rude isn't American lol

9. Its simply a term used in the past.

Yes coming up from behind is fantastic. But these days that isnt even an option. Many of the wars are complete pwars. And the leaders arnt strong enough to fix that. They are too scared of losing rather then ensureing everyone enjoys the war.

And its not rare that people will leave a war thats turned into a pwar. Having noone to hit is fustrating all the best wars, the ones that are remembered are the ones that were close.

10. Actually... That's the point of iwars, and while I do not support them in pimd, I do find them very fun in kaw. Yes, if a side is lacking dn that can effect it, but that just means a greater victory if your side wins with less dn. Hell, if you win without using dn it's amazing. The strategies are so fun to come up with. God I miss kaw iwars :(

11. but this blanced me and made me laugh

12. That's probably why iWars failed. ?

13. Iwars, were too common and hosted at times that not all of the community could get invovled.

14. Over recruiting? :eek: well both the teams have to recruit in open merc wars. If people can't recruit members, they should go for locked roaster or should not take responsibility to recruit.

15. Nah Oliver... It's cause pimd community prefers parties. While on other app having 15 per iwar bracket roster is considered "low" lel. Wars 3-6x a dayy