WWJD?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Miri, Feb 29, 2016.

1. I JUST HAD A CHAT WITH HIM HE NEEDS MINISTER OF "THE WALL" ARE YOU INTERESTED ?

2. Well by all means go ahead and get dirty picking your own food, then we won't be dirty 

3. Lol. We can always get the blacks to stop relying on welfare and they can take yo places like I can't even tell the difference between a dirty black man and a clean one.

4. Change your country as soon as you can
    Run!Run now before he starts a war!!!

5. LOL that's racist af :/ good lord

6. In before forum baaaaan

Im outtie

Deuces!

7. His ideas may be good but he is very racist he only wants white in america what the hell
    Mexicans have worked alot to help america they have to do low paying jobs just to fit in and people like trump want to throw out hardworking people and keep lazy ass americans
    A country should not allow restriction of other caste or religion thats just inhuman.

8. I'd start a revolution. ?

9. First off trump becomes president I will go to Canada or someplace else because I don't see how the color of someone's skin determines weather they stay here because first off this country is a melting pot and second it is the imgrantants who take the dirty jobs we don't want to do

10. Do it ?

11. Funny how some white americans hate on immigrants. Aren't they immigrants to the land themselves? :roll:

12. Better than Hillary

13. Is calling my cousin Jesus to terminate him illegal? Kus I wasn't gonna do that

14. Troo ?
    Native Americans 

15. I'd kill emm

16. Preach

17. It makes me laugh that the title means what would Jesus do

18. It means what would Jose (my cousin) Do ?

19. Almost thought this was a What Would Jesus Do thread