Asian Stereotypes.️

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_A_-CareBearCrystal, Jan 25, 2016.

1. People have pigs as pets, cows too on some farms. If a pig can be a pet and food too, why can't cat/dog be food as well?

2. Apparently Brazil is all about asses and football...

And people believe we live in the forest and keep monkeys as pets ?

3. ??i guess im to american and think is sick to eat cats and dogs?Like really its not normal like eating cows?But i dont really like pork but its still not as sick as eating cats n dogs?

4. ? If the animal lives on a farm, I don't consider that to be a household animal because barns are typically where an animal lives until it's fat enough to be slaughtered.

Some people may eat their dogs and cats, and if you do, that's great. I personally wouldn't feel right knowing I'm potentially eating my dog/cat or someone else's.

5. So if I keep my cat or dog in a barn its okay to eat?

6. If that's what you like to eat, sure.

7. O well I'm lyke actually blind and a stupid Asian ? Contacts since 4th brah ? but wait, all is good cuz I got them smart glasses so I can fake being smart

8. I'm white and I love watermelon and fried chicken. And NASCAR....Art, you gotta watch the end of the race to see all the wrecks.....and rice and beans Broncooo....I love them. Now now my grass, k?

Ummm stereotypes for me? Probably just that every white person is automatically racist. I'm not at all. I love stereotypes, but I could care less what color anyone is. Just gotta be a decent human.

Ohhhh and as for eating cats and dogs. I would if I was hungry enough. I think most of us have never experienced true hunger to know what we would and wouldn't eat in that situation.

9. ? omg I've been blind since 3rd Grd

10. Anyone hungry? Cuz the crackers arrived ?.
    Stereotype I've dealt with:

Yo can I borrow a dollar? What no I'm broke. But your white -.- ~ I'm not Paris Hilton lmao I live in a trailer I ain't sharing my money so move along ?

Dang you so white you blend in with them clouds or Dang why so red you looking like a tomato ~ don't judge me I can't tan and I don't wanna be orange from spray tans nor do I have the money for spray tans ?

PS: my friends full viet and she has natural D's so hate your parents it's they're genes ?

11. My stereotypes for my race include:
    Only eats chicken, watermelon, and grape soda
    Is usually a thug or idiot, unless they're famous
    Is lower than another race

'-'

12. Agreed!

13. #NICRYSTAL ?

14. So in essence you're actually not? Only a few will admit to this lol

15. lol sure if that's how you wanna think about it

16. I dont even care with skin colour or even which ras, everyone the same, sometimea i hate my own skin colour ?

17. Because they only get A's. I'm hurting of laughter :lol:
    Nice thread Crystal #1 & Wolf
    Someone collaborate with me to do a Hispanic one. :geek:

18. Saame. Or that I wear synthetic hair ?