DRAWING REQUESTS!! (6)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -MoB-DitzyAki_LF, Jan 20, 2016.

1. *repost bc I posted the wrong pic smh*

eyyy

Once again, another request thread!! :lol: I had some delays and stuffs because of school. All of the requests today are for very special people (well, half of them I offered to draw something for em ?) I hope you guys like it!

Sunny

I made this one for Sunny , a very good friend of mine, hope you like it Sunny! :D

So, one time I had this idea of making personas out of clubs so here are a few that I thought of!

-BLACKOUT-

I made this one for the club -BLACKOUT- . I used to stay here while my former HC was down and they're really a bunch of fun people, I made a couple of friends (I'm talking about you Bubs) and I really had a great time staying there so I thought of featuring it in my little idea

Excelsior

One of the strongest clubs im PIMD. Why wouldn't I feature this club? :lol: I imagined the persona as a lady that has this cleopatra vibe in her, very strong, elegant and powerful (lel wat) but hey, this is what I came up with and I thought it looked pretty nice :lol:

Khaleesi

This is for a special friend EvanglineLilly !! I remembered promising her a redraw of her request so I tried to make another one for her, this one doesn't have dragons though *cries* but I hope she likes it!

RANDOM ART

And that's all for tonight's thread! Requests are open, feel free to request a drawing for me! You can follow/wall me for more info or if you want to request a drawing ♡

Aki out!! PEACE[size]

2. Support nice Drawings

3. You get better every time I see these, keep up the good work bae ??

4. ? You're Awesome

Thanks a Lot Aki... I love it :D

5. The club personas are interesting  Keep up the good work Aki! :)

6. They are awesome :eek:

7. You have a natural flair for drawing. I love these

8. Excelsior and Khaleesi look Bae af.

11. I really appreciate all of the support :D I'll continue making hese threads for sure ♡

12. Aki those are amazing. I love the Khaleesi . It made my day for sure ^_^
    Idk, I might even go as far to say that the picture looks a bit scandalous  Yes, I can live without my dragons xD ^_^? 

13. Oh my ? khaleesi

14. Hawt ?

15. Your representation of our club through your drawings was spot on! It looks fabulous. 

16. Beautiful drawings! 
    They are so authentic, diverse, and pure. Your art is truly amazing .. Love, love, love ?

17. Attention!
    Any club suggestions for my next set of club persona drawings are appreciated! Since a lot of people liked the idea :D Thank you!

18. 1 naked lady?