Self Pin

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by S_t_e_v_e, Jan 20, 2016.

1. What is a self pin? How is it done? And how does it benefit you?

2. A self-pin is when you empty your blood on either another person, job, or a party to avoid another person pinning you.

But by doing this, you end up being weak and the other person could/would sit on you.

Hope this helps ?

3. I hate the wait sitting on sp farms before you figure out their regen

4. Self pin is lower your health to a point where u can't be hit (you're defender too weak for your opponent).
    Benefit: makes you unable to get incoming hits, however, don't abuse it or you'll look like a coward. Use it only when you got too money exposed and you need some time to hide it.

5. so many noice pepo o mai ?

6. I'll never understand the whole "coward" premise behind it. Sure if I was farming someone I might laugh at them sp'ing but if they want it to stop without having to cf that seems to be the most plausible way. People have really ruined the simple fun the game can be with just taking it all too far.

7. I agree, but people keep calling whoever self pin coward, so i just warn him how it'll be. I personally prefer to absorb incs if i had no much cash out, it's funnier :lol:. Tehy usually end up sp on me and i can easily sit on them :lol:.

8. ^ I do the same with my Intel alt

9. ^word is you also get sour when ppl call you stupid

10. Nah my farm just mad she isn't allowed to get out of pin