Players Want iWars Brought Back

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_A_-Legwarmers, Jan 8, 2016.

1. ? I honestly don't think ATA cares what the players want.

2. supp

3. Supporting this to the front page ?

4. Iwars don't bring in as much money as b2b cat cafe clubs

5. Support! I was brand new here when I got to participate in them, then I permed in a club who wouldn't let me do the wars because "they needed my help" ofc like I said I was a nooblet and the club I was in was pretty decent so I stayed and didn't get to participate in another. I would just LOVE for them to be brought back, I had a blast and it was a great way to meet new people.

6. 100% support! Nowadays there are so many party fairies and people don't even have appropriate knowledge for war. Wars need to be promoted, especially iwars, a great concept for those people who like short term wars. :)

7. Thanks for all the support all? would love to see pimd_community respond?

8. I was just thinking that.

9. So much support? my thread was left in the dust

10. Ata listen to this and do something about it. i support this threadups

11. Keep it in active topic till ATA noticed it
    Support…

12. I just recently started doing lowland wars in kaw, thought a pimd pc version would be helpful for wars if this comes to happen :), (not a must, just a suggestion).

13. After 66 pages I'd hope they would :/

14. Here is the issue. They have noticed it.

I guess the only way we will know is when and if the ever release a pvp hunt. Untill then the only thing we can do is keep this in actives, proving that this really is what the community want

15. They say they really want war, but don't sign up for organized or open wars :lol: and people wonder why pimd isn't war focused..

16. I don't really want the war, but i kinda love the iWar we had before, a simple war, same match rooster, last for 2 hours only, we got some items as the reward, like 2x payout on parties last for 2 hours for the winning team, and so on.

17. SPAM FEEDBACK!!!!