What would you do with 1.3 billion dollars?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_A_-CareBearCrystal, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Build an obscure undeground lab and experiment on secret stuff. Invest. And buy food. And travel with fam and friends. And shop and shop and shop and

2. "Experimenting on secret stuff" is illegal pretty much everywhere I thunk. Better keep the secret well hidden.

3. backpacking/travelling. 

4. Backpacking on Mars?

5. I would buy pimd and make it such a better app I wouldn't be money hungry like they are that's for sure

6. I'd move to Manhattan and study at Columbia University 

7. Gunna hit Shellback and Max Martin just so i could be more than famed and filthy rich than Taylor Swift. Im gunna be an instant celeb and will the hitting the next golden globes and so on im soon to dethrone Beyonce️

8. Buy a bucket chicken.

9. Money well spent.

10. TBH I'd help homeless and starving kids all over the world. I'd build shelters and schools.

11. spend all for next lottery draw.. :)

12. 1.3B?
    Can't even buy a T5..
    I'd just spend it on gifts

14. Im already a billionaire ?

15. Pay off what I need to pay off (student loans, credit cards, etc) , get myself in an apartment with all the applicants, food, etc needed. Invest majority of the money and hire someone who could help me properly invest in stocks, bonds, treasuries, stuff like that so when my future kids are in college I can collect the money raised from that to pay for the college.
    I'd make separate accounts to distinguish- year X I'll go on vacation here, year Y here, year Z here.

I'd live a modest life so the money lasts the majority of my lifetime, and I'd try to leave a fair amount of it out of the bank, this way I can not be taxed like any other person with over hundreds of millions of dollars.

? that's just a few of what I would do, nothing shiny or overly expensive unless it's very cool tech that I think I absolutely need.
    Like Solar panels or a garden where it has all those water efficient plants, since my state is in a severe drought .

16. Id give it all to my Tutor Crystal ?

17. lol I'd get lot's of ec's and dn's

18. House for my parents, car, food, education, travel, savings for future use, and donation.