People who say KAW is better

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LegendOfOld, Jan 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I downloaded kaw months ago because I was sick of the parties on pimd and direction this game was going. Since then I'm "lcbc" in kaw and I'm here to tell you.. ITS THE SAME GAME AS PIMD. Everyone on KAW is a party fairy and they have their own version of cat parties. Ata is pay to win on all their games 

2. Who are you

3. I have to disagree with you. Though there are HTEs and ebs, some love the pvp events and the indi wars. I highly doubt your claim lol

5. that gif tho :lol:

6. Kaw has way more osws and system wars

7. thanks for telling us what most knows already

8. Sorry op but kaw is completly different and ive nearly been playing it 4 years this april. we can't press 1 button like pimd and be done with the party in seconds until regenned .to unload the party action .theres 4 ways to hit the eb .and kaw pull off massive strips in osw . figures thatll blow your mind. Kaw is much more intricate and so much going on beneath the surface and behind the scenes. Finding and tracking banks and alts that are funding the big strips. The osws and alliances add to the fun and you cant ever get bored because theirs always twists and plots occuring .

9. I never had a problem with finding a pvp or 1 vs clan fight. Always fun.

10. For once, only once, I will agree with q bruh

11. I have a theory about people dividing into two types. Those who are an effect - they follow the current and let stuff happen. And those who are a cause - they do what they want.
    Seems like op is an effect. Wanna give me ur kaw name? I'll make it fun.

12. With your osws it's very similar here, unfortunately at your stat range you're unlikely to experience it or you've just made your mind up about pimd and that's your choice entirely. I'm going to lock this as it will just end up like all the rest of the kaw vs pimd pimd vs kaw threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.