Holiday Chill

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Drake has no chill

2. We already have a drake avi from 2014 this dude more darker smh look like burnt meek mill

3. pimd_c lately you have been answering me a lot, shall i be worried

4. LOL Drake or nah

5. BURNT MILL LOOL

6. Kinda loving ALL of these avatars

7. You can go shove this hunt up where the sun don't shine Ata. Once again you suck up to the top 10/100 collecters. I mean you could a least give a cat for the 5 k collectors.

8. Yes.... Be worried...pimd_c was looking for Rp the other night... ATA has lost its mind

9. No 15k tier. So once we hit 5k, hunt over. I know I'm not spending for top 100, those avis aren't worth effort

11. Omg you saw that too?

12. Lmao hotline bling 

13. yeah ?was it taco or burrito or something

14. what will cc drop?

15. So there are 4 items to collect to combine into one snowglobe. Are there 4 potd? Or do they all drop out of one potd (plus cc and ppa)?

16. The amount of people who complete the hunt at 5k will be many. :) you don't like it? I'd suggest you move to kaw as there is a opt in pvp event along with wars dropping items. Stop whining. You seem stupid. 

17. Pimd will not reply on every post including this one ?️

18. But like, the common avi girl is holding the Starbucks cup that everyone was complaining about for not being Christmas-y :lol:

needs more Christmas

19. All parties will drop 1 of the 4 items. There is no POTD or PPOTD for this hunt.