Presidential Elections

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheBlondie, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Big words. ?

2. I see no big words there just regular sized words buddy

3. i think he means long words? idk.

op, you can assume you know real from joking all you want to but when you assume wrong... you're gonna look real damn stupid. especially after you openly say "its easy to tell if someone is joking by context clues" or whatever thing you said.

4. Haha ?; that might've sounded silly and over the top. Let me rephrase it so it's easier to understand and less snobby.

The way people say things can show what they actually mean.

5. Hidden meaning behind a hidden meaning, nice

6. I mean, thank you for worrying about me, but I really don't care about looking stupid. If I say something dumb, I learn from my mistakes and move on. You can't revolve your life around being afraid to offend someone or not wanting to be criticized.

7. i could care less what people think of me honestly. people have their opnions of me and thats fantastic for them. but thing that goes for 99% of people is it sucks when you assume something about someone only to find out otherwise later. when you assume you never know the truth

8. Zaeed for President

9. 1. I still pick Dr.Ben Crawson soft spoken really intelligent though and straight to the point.
    2. Gun control is fine honestly if they take away guns criminals will still be able to obtain them as they are still able to obtain everything else illegal and leaving us we'll be have citizens defenseless.
    3. We shouldn't do anything about isis while they are over there because we will be fighting a losing battle, if they come here completely different story. But it's all about politics and oil and so on. The oil prices dropping is partly due to isis controlling oil and selling to the black market for cheap, therefore controlling profiters and the share holders in the big house. They are playing with their money and they dislike it that's partly the reason why we are over there. There is also more that goes into it then just that but it gets very detailed and complicated we are not there just to fight terrorism.
    4. Abortion was it? I say let god do the condemning and judging on that topic.

10. @Santanna

So you think boots in the ground is a bad option? What about drones, how do you feel about them?

11. Anything that costs us money or lives until it becomes a threat on our home front to Mr is a bad option.

12. What's the point? America's gone to ? anyways.

13. thanks Obama for making Bushs' issues worse

14. "God"
    Yeh, let the burning bush do the judging.

15. Tea :lol:

16. Bush didn't cause the issue he was trying to fix it but invaded the wrong country. 9/11 is what caused it. Wouldn't you have went after the primary person behind our worst terriost attack? Obama only made it relapse and created a bigger issue by, 1. Taking the troops out of the middle East knowing a good amount of al'quida still existed 2. Releasing the top 5 wring leaders behind terriostic activities. That created the worse vacuum bomb to have existed and most politicians agree with it. Bush if had a third term probably would have demolished this problem or atleast came close to it. It is because of people like Obama and people who agree with his political attributes that America is considered wimps. With that being said the reason America is considered lazy and fat is because a good population is on welfare or SSI or workmans comp and obese. They are also happy to be there and want nothing to do to better themselves other than a get rich quick scheme. Then you all get mad when Mexicans come over here work better, longer, fast, harder and do not gripe about a damn thing. Especially not beg for 15$ min. Wage for the population that does work smh. You want 15$ min. Wage do something to deserve it other than gripe about how you don't make enough especially when all of you sit around talk and gripe and don't do nothing but it.

17. bush did 9/11

18. Well to be fair, 9/11 only gave a reason for something that many U.S. politicians wanted for a long time. The invading of the Middle East for oil. But either way, you shouldn't really imply that Americans on welfare are all lazy and just don't want to work. Once the housing bubble crashed tons of people were affected, and this can trace back to Bill Clinton. If anything, the American government should be blamed, not the people. We haven't been focusing on breaking up big banks or pseudo-monopolies and instead have focused on protecting them (thank you bush, and Obama, for screwing over the middle class and protecting Wall Street with your "too big to fail crap"). If you want the economy to improve don't take away welfare. Reform it and instead focus on lowering the interest rates on student loans, increasing them on Wall Street, and letting the market flow naturally. Instead of just stunting growth and making rich people richer and poor people poorer.

19. And this is what it looks like when people talk w/o full knowledge... There hasn't been a true middle class in a long time. Blame Bush, blame, Clinton, or even Obama. But the reality is that it all started long before them. The American population is mostly to blame for the state we are in. Once we started sending so many jobs to be outsourced, we started a decline.

Add to that the american population (not all but a good majority) increased the rate of decline when we (again not all) started raising a generation of lazy and entitled spoiled brats. So many want to whine, complain, and play the blame game instead of actually trying to change the status quo. So many want changed... As long as it is handed to them. We have politicians sitting on the hill that are ineffective, yet instead of doing something people just sit back whine and play my member is bigger than yours.

I admit obamacare screwed a lot of people and he isn't exactly good at the job he has. But the problems didn't begin w/ him. Now everyone is on about gun control, boarder control, bickering like children over who gets to play w/ the crayons and who gets to eat them.
    Sitting on your butt complaining behind a computer/phone screen won't effect any change any more than pointing fingers and playing the blame game. And seriously if U.S politicians were only waiting til something like 9/11 to invade the middle east for oil (mind you we have our own pipelines and refineries) then when the U.S was in the middle east during the 90s the fat cats on capital hill would have never pulled the troops out

And as a side note having nothing to do w/ politics... Spit is bloody awesome

20. Republicans are like...get away from me with your facts you liberal elitists! 