Empire?!??

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -__bink__-, Dec 3, 2015.

1. ??Ayeee! Did anyone watch empire tonight? I'm so shocked Camilla came back. Crazy how Mimi played lucious causing him to lose his empire. As for Anika she is just completely insane omg. Why would she do that to Rhonda??

What are your views on tonight's episode?

2. I think Hakeem needs to be slapped in his damn face for saying "I". The past is the past hakeem stay in a child's place smh.

And Anika Andre and rhonda's whole story was getting pretty dry to me. Idk why Anika did that though.

Camilla though I wonder does she really like Mimi or is it all a lie. But wow Luscious and cookie. Romantic moment lol
    I think luscious and Jamal are compeating. though jamal do sent really want to but lucious is just going all in tbh.

Jamal also needs to get it together. Is he gay or not?! Or he could be bisexual!

I also felt like the episode was short and choppy it should of been 2 hours. Every other show is doing the 2 hour finally thing.

3. Empire was awesome so many great moments to end the first half of the season. This is why annika pushed rhonda down the stairs to kill her baby and possibly even her. And she did so she would have the only heir to empire. Since she's carrying hakeems baby. That's the only reason I can come up with.

4. I dont really agree.

5. I vote for luscious to hit hakeem..or cookie hit him.

6. y'all know that's not hakeem baby right

7. If I was Hakeem I wouldve said "I" too...Nut ass Luscious was treating him like  and he expect him to go along with it? Hell nah

8. with a broom stick

9. But at that moment cookie told hakeem to say Nay it really wasn't his vote. It was cookies

10. Pft luscious going to hit him with gun.. pow pow!!

11. We'll then why would she do that. Other than being kinda crazy. What's ur theory?

12. I think she is jealous of rhonda tbh I mean Rhonda had Andre who actully would make a awesome dad.. But hakeem pft. She got so jelouse of Rhonda because of luscious also giving them the big house and loving their baby. Though anika wasn't getting any attenchion for her baby.

13. And? Luscious did him wrong and he got him back in the worst way possible.

14. So many spoilers. Cricricri

15. Hakeem is just after women smh. I believe that's why he said "I" when his turn was up for vote, the chick was standing in the hall. Lol couldn't believe cookie spit in her face lol I thought she was gonna just punch her..Hakeem need to realize if it wasn't for empire he wouldn't be nothing. Camilla will just take him for everything at the end.

Anika was trying to get too close to Rhonda and of course she allowed her not knowing her motives. That was just sad. I wonder if she lived or not? Gosh they should've gave us an 2 hr episode????

16. Still nobody even know Anika is pregnantshe tried to tell Hakeem but that failed.

17. Tbh at first I thought anika and Rhonda weren't pregnant.. but tbh I wanted to backhand hakeem myself :lol: and anika just juiced up their story. Before Andre and rhondas story was very dry and boring.