What Do you think?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SmileYourOnCamera, Dec 3, 2015.

1. I'm gonna be making a forum later based off the lack of different "races of avatars"if anyone wants to help me. Feel free to pm me

2. Re: need help

So you need help with..?
    *I asked before that edit?

3. Mexican avi for my friend

4. Its plenty..sick of yall SJW's :roll:

5. That's not a problem
    The apps Canadian, canadian company that was located in Vancouver or something and they always push towards American tradition because that country makes the most money for them, in guessing ??

They support the mass general population in that country, or main what ever you want

They should have other races but we are all equal ?

6. Lol I think 3rd world countries would disagree with you about the equality bit, Nick

7. I don't think. ?

8. we need ava of aliens

9. Exactly

10. Plus honestly if you think about it.....if you were to add more "African American" Avis then what your doing is making yourself a target to "racist"(even tho if I were to call them black individuals I would be call out for racism... Everything is racist today according to people, but this is not a forum about racism..) either way back to the point...making more African American/Asian avatars will get you targeted... If everyone is white then they are right ?

11. So you're being racist to the white avis?

12. What?

13. do it really matter what color the avis are

14. Support

15. At the end of the day they are just avatars. It won't really matter

16. I only posted this cuz someone complained

18. You wouldn't post here if you didn't agree right?
    I don't support this sorry.

19. I think the diversity is fine. The point isn't about race anyway. It's a college themed game. It's catered towards different personalities and lifestyles.

When people complain about "racial diversity" they're saying: "I want equality and more races blah blah" what they're really saying is: "I want an avatar that looks like me!"