When is Farming Extortion?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by HFA-DLRaider_BellasPrince_, Dec 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'd like to share with you a problem that pvp players are currently facing. Name's have been cropped out as to not put anyone on the spot.

And it's not just this player. Just because I refuse to give you a cf for changing your status does not mean I am asking for ecs.

I HAVE NEVER, AND WILL NEVER FARM ANYONE FOR ECS!!

I am sick and tired of threatening messages from pimd because butthurt players don't understand that if you're asking for a cf you are not in control of the situation. You are tapping out. If you get so butthurt that you want a cf you are taking the cf of the person kicking your ass, not what you want as a cf. If you don't agree to your opponents terms then the fw continues until a compromise is made or you agree to their terms.

Pvp players stay strong. We'll get through this together. Stick to the rules like white on rice and hopefully this nightmare of unknown cf rules will end soon.

2. Tbh, i kind of feel making lots of threads about this is more likely to encourage players to cry to support just to get more lenient terms...

4. Guess who got those ss?1 n only monsterbut it's true?cryin to ata bcuz u get farm?️sorry you're party fairiesdoes this game not have a battle button? Im using it ?️bcuz it's there so great job ata we're in trouble for using what you provided?️

5. Let them cry. They're destroying the way we've played for years. How come it's not ok to disrupt their playstyle but it's perfectly fine to disrupt ours. In my opinion Ata needs to stay out of fights unless they are truly extreme.

6. Yes. I agree 100% that acting in a way that is counterproductive to your cause is a logical approach to take.

7. Ok. I don't make useless forum threads; I make my point in your nf, but the time has come to speak up.

Why is it now considered extortion to advise someone to take an easy cf as I did last night? I warned him the next cf would be harsher, he went to ATA and I got my one and only warning.

Now thus person wants the cf I offered yesterday? After dragging my rs into a PvP action she wanted no part of? And when he doesn't get that deal, he threatens to run crying to ATA again?

Get real, party fairies, stand together PvP players, and. LISTEN TO US ATA!

8. OH MY GOD.. I LOVE YOUR CHAT LAYOUT

9. Wow this dumbass should be penalized by ATA for lying. Making up crap to get out of farming... Pfft.. Pathetic

10. Yep. Players that are getting farmed cry to support about extortion when there's no extorting happening. Then you get bullcrap emails such as "Any emails regarding this issue will be ignored."
    #Rip_A_ObnoxiousCholoAkaObnoxiousAkaKingGodlessAkaTony

11. Smh ata makes me wanna quit

12. 7 lol. Lucky for you that ata doesnt care about scamming for ecs and only extorting via farming is considered inappropriate enough to result in actions taken against youre account.

13. Don't quit 7 we're all gonna make it through this and be wiser players for it.

14. So they dont even have to provide proof of this "extortion"? Surely ata isn't that petty!

15. What exactly is Ata going to do?

16. Ban us. If you're a farmer chances are you've recieved a threat to be banned from pimd. I myself have a collection of them, and I've never broke any of the extortion rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.