Question

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by _-iEroAmAnEnchantedNightmare-_, Dec 1, 2015.

1. The winning numbers from mega millions and all the events that happened in the movie 2012 actually happen in 2015 ?

2. Don't make weird threads

3. that i shouldn't have told my sister that she don't need to where bras

4. Chill your beans it's not worth the stress.

Ps

Save

6.  Same

8. Don't waste time thinking about people who don't care about you. And don't care about what people think about you. Be yourself.?

9. That salad your going to have on the 7th of the 11th. Yeah bad news

10. Dont fuck up the best thing thats ever happened to you cause you're hurting over someone that never deserved to be in your life to begin with.

11. Lol support

12. To assert myself and stop worrying about offending people. If they get offended, they aren't worth the time anyway. Oh, and communicate my needs more. People won't know I'm sick unless I tell them. And some people are still worthless, but overall the quality of person I'll meet is worth trying to befriend. And if I don't like someone, stop pretending I do so they don't latch on like a particularly enthusiastic leech. That person on the phone is there to help me, so why am I acting like a nervous wreck. And for god's sake, learn to drive before something happens to make you not want to.

There are more, but that covers the majority of it.

13. One year younger? Hmmmm... Nothing really, maybe that the following year still sucks because of the poor leadership in my state.

Now 9-10 year younger?
    • To not have that fight with Gram the night if the 2007 Super Bowl over college....
    • Never trust the boy's mother, boyfriend's mom/fiancée's mom/monster-in-law is all the same= manipulative cow.
    • He can be an irritating pain, but he loves you; don't hold grudges.
    • You have three friends right now that won't desert you after you marry him and have babies, let them fall on their ass, stop helping them with their senior project ?

Edit: More lessons are learned over time, a year in review usually doesn't hold much to reflect upon.

14. Don't
    Eat
    The
    Shrimp
    Out
    The
    Freezer
    Without
    Hotsauce.

15. Don't wreck yourself in the future because there's no ways out from the upcoming sinful acts.

16. Perhaps write a thesis about it
    Maybe even a book

17. :lol: :lol: :lol:

18. Get your stuff together

19. Stop being an idiot