Friendsgiving

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 17, 2015.

1. I want these avis for christmas

2. they..have them? :?

3. It would b morr cool if there was something like facepaint or anything else

4. We should have the option to change the skin color of our avis

5. autumn elegance look like lana 

6. When you at least have a year playing than open your mouth until then keep it shut. I've been playing this have over 3 years now and was around when hunts never something and stat items had a point to them. There's no point in them anymore. There's a new hunt going before the last one is over. A hunt used to be something to look forward to. I only still play because I have a lot of friends that I've now known for a couple of years. Who at one point we knew what was going on with each other in everyday RL. It's nice to keep in touch with people even if it's just a hello and how you been. Beginning LCBC used to mean something, now you have LCBC that haven't even played the game for 120 days. It's insane, when I started playing you'd look up to the people on the VIP list and hell 400kcs was huge stats that you wanted to aspire to. This was once a great have where club loyalty was huge and friends and allies meant everything. Now it's who has 3 cats and can sit in a cc club for a week or two. Loyalty is now on the cc and not to you club and club mates. Sorry for the long winded novel I just truly miss what the game was.

7. Damn spelling errors, sorry was typing quick and didn't proof read. O well lol

8. Oh shocker. A business wants to make money.

9. This is cool

10. Yay sounds fun

11. Oh thank you for your help finding pro parties of the day so helpful what good is feedback when you don't respond you guys are real helpful NOT thanks but no thanks

13. Well, will the tir 3 avatars go to avatar shop for a day to give people.who cant play 24/7 a chance to own the avatar aswell?

14. If they did that, why the hell will players spam 10ec boxes to get top100?
    Even if the Ava was 500ec players will stop spamming ec as there would be no point
    However, I think after a period of months, the older top-tier avatars should go on sale, e.g. Helvectia,board reporter, etc...

Would be nice if ppl that pvp/war could purchase a better avatar too, pimd_c

15. Such a great idea!

16. so oroginal just like the 69 previous hunts since 2014

17. Literally I can't rn