Friendsgiving

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 17, 2015.

2. Gotta spend to win. I legit thought we'd have something cool but NOPE. Same long boring hunt. Damn ATA way to keep us excited.

3. I spent too much. Not doing it again for the same basic crap.

4. Happy Thanksgiving!! Same as previous one but interesting..

5. I too spent too much on the last hunt. In the end it's not even worth the time , smh

6. This looks like a filler.

7. Pimd's hunt is so boring -_-

8. I ain't going for top 100 anymore :?

9. Not gonna participate.. :(

10. Instead of making top 100, top 10, you should do how many turkeys one collects.
    Something like 50k-the items&avatars from top 100
    100k-from top 10. I, for one, would surely buy cats knowing I have a chance :) and it'll still be profitable for you.

11. Should remove top 10 & 100 from hunts. Old hunt was better where u need to collect items ...get ur keys and get ur avas from store

12. Won't get top 100 or top 10

13. hm yeah -,- nice ava

14. It should be top 1000 at LEAST. I probably still wouldn't make it but top 100 is just ridiculous

15. we must have atleast 5 keys per day limit not just once .. It's unfair for those players like me that is not an ec user ..

16. How can you guys tell the devs to stop giving rewards to the top 10 and 100 when people are still greedy ? The highest reward is 15000 butter, but i bet in the end of the hunt the top collector can get up to 70.000 or more. Still if you still love this game but doesnt have much money to spend then learn to let go like i did lol. The devs do this cuz they want to make the most of the players here, expecially the greed ones

17. They have to make money somehow

18. Thumbs up for the dn's as rewards.