A Tale Of 3 Wee Willies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PureTaco, Nov 8, 2015.

1. A Tale Of 3 Wee Willies {Taco’s Noob Experience}

By Taco Aka Former/present Noob

There once were 3 Wee Willies.

Ignorance

Stupidity

And More Stupidity

One calm evening, there was a Noble Mexican Entrée who was feeling bored, he decided to go meet people. There he saw many people with many different personalities. From Intelligent to strong, to non-intelligent to weak. As he greeted the beautiful people, he came across someone who was not so beautiful. {Or bright either} The noble, sexy, and handsome Mexican Treat decided to challenge this nameless beast to a dance off.

After winning 6 dance offs, the nameless Willie’s butt began to hurt.

He immediately replied.

The Tortilla Meat and Cheese, then became a little spicy and replied.

It was then, something beautiful occurred. PVP. The Nameless beast continuously beat up the Noble Taco. The Taco would not back down, he eavesdropped on his enemy, he fought back, he pranked his victim over and over until the nameless noob was on his knees. Aka in dtw.

It was then, tension began to settle down.

Until…

[Color=MediumVioletred} The Noble Mexican Food didn’t take this well, after all, who gave this ignorant noob the right to join in on his fight? Being stubborn as hell the Taco then changed his outlook on the situation and said “The more, the merrier.”

So Taco then began to beat both noobs up at the same time. You’d think this fight would have worn him out? No, Taco had time to go to tutorials while kicking each individual’s ass.

Both beasts soon figured their constant eavesdrops weren’t going to hurt the spicy warrior. It was then that they hired his tutor,

[imgfit]http://s1083.photobucket.com/component/Download-File?file=%2Falbums%2Fj386%2Facsgeneral%2Fimage_zpsbfrfpcat.jpg[/imgfit]

while simultaneously dancing off to Taco. Taco ended up losing 20 mil out of 500 mil that day… Taco Spat in their faces in victory, for he was able to deposit the money into his bank. He immediately went to the doctor’s office to recover to kick their asses.[/color]

Taco felt good that day. Taco had not only won the battle, but he knew from that point on, he would win the war.

Later that evening as taco was starring at a wall, a note appeared

Taco then had to change his underwear, for he had been laughing too hard. You see, not only did this nameless beast disrespect the fact that the fight was between them two, he also got his boyfriend and now his daddy involved. The noble Taco then realized, the fight he was in, was no longer a fight, it was a bad punchline to an awful joke. So the Taco then exchanged harsh words back to this mysterious word wall.

The nameless noob then told a new joke. Taco spat on all three of them, The ignorant one, The stupid one, and the more stupid one. Ignorance and more stupid then dropped out of the fight changing their names in Taco’s book to Respected and Warrior, while stupid continued to hit from pin. Taco then realized he had won, and the namless noob would be cfing soon.

The End.[size]

The following forum was to raise awareness of noobs. Yeah, they exist.

2. Pics being edited, one moment please

3. Chimichangas FTW!

4. Nvm, I can't update anymore.

5. This was hilarious lmfaoooo 

6. Indeed!

7.  This was interesting.

8. Thank ya! ?

9. Support! Worth the read ??

10. Wee willies :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. Thanks for the support beautifuls

12. Spit out my drink when I read it was his dad :lol:

13. Ahahaha, good story! Tell me another one!

14. Didn't read it all, got the jist.  so funny how butthurt people get! Good effort ?

15. Support the support

16. I wish I could be a part of a pimd family ;-;

17. Join Chimichanga Nation- join the brotherhood? We have tacos