Dorm de los Muertos

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erm I kinda like the Avi's without the face paint... A lot more...

2. Clockwork Skull guy looks like he's in ICP with that face paint lmao

3. you party like there is no tomorrow

4. Same ?

5. then dont use face paint simply

6. Actually a suggestion for Pimd community that the hunt item should also be there in spins

7. Bump for people who dont know the prizes

8. Lol

9. ?

10. Ima just put this out here n see how many can understand logic or not.

I've seen many on here saying only cc clubs will have top 100. That's pure bs. Bcuz many will be in a cc club but still never reach top 100. Top 100 is a very small percentage of players vs how many players who are on this game. It is way many are just setting a goal on the Gold tier lvl 1. Which is only 15k rosas. Nor does that tier have a number limit on amount of players who can collect this award.

The top 100 & top 10 are dropping in way more money than 2-3 cats for a stay at a cc club. I've seen the top players doing flash cc or buying skulls off others non stop just to use 10ecs. Trust me they are going way over the top to earn the spot.

Is this game revolved around money? Ofc it has from start to now. Ata will always give back to players who put in money. If not then ask yourself why would they spend more money if they don't get something out of it?

Yes just 100 lucky players is crazy. But many are going to be in the same boat. So its up to you. Is top 100 worth spending money on or nah? If not, then just go for 15k. At least you have a 100% chance of knowing what you are getting once its collected. Not just here is a damn key. Let's see if you get what you want at some point. If you even get lucky enough to get it at all.

11. Nice hunt format 

12. I just need them 1500 rosas.

13. Hope I get new ava!!

14. ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

16. I like to get 6 avatars

17. Still gotta be in a cc club to get top 100 tho :lol: maybe it's not ALL you have to do but it plays a major part so it's not "pure bs" it's just not the full requirements

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.