House Challenge

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -Alucard, Nov 2, 2015.

1. What you are about to see is a joke but I will do my best to keep it under ToU. Viewer Discretion is Advised.

House Challenge

Scenario... A man walks into a bar and he sees 3 jars full of money. Each jar has a challenge and its called House Challenge.

Customer: What's the first jar for?
    Bartender: This jar is for fighting a man who is a pro wrestler, black belt in Tae Kwon Do and Karate. If you can beat this guy, you will get this jar of money.

The customer orders and beer, walks around the bar, drinks the entire bottle and came back to the Bartender.

Customer: What's that jar for?
    Bartender: there's a dog out in the back that is my pride and my joy. Thing is, he has a sore tooth and it needs to be pulled. If you can pull my dog's teeth out without the use of a tranquilizer gun, you get this jar of money.

The customer orders another beer, walks around the bar, drinks the entire bottle, and comes back to the bar.

Customer: What's that jar of money for?
    Bartender: there's a woman upstairs that never had "one off". If you can get her to have "one off", you'd get this jar of money.

The customer bought 6 more bottles of beer, drinks all of em and is now officially drunk. He accepts the Bartender's first challenge and he beat the pro wrestler. Then as soon as he was about to leave, he had to stop and think for a moment. He then walked back to the bartender and accepted the 2nd challenge. When the customer went out back, it smelled, it was disgusting and there was trash everywhere. About 15 mins later, he comes back in with scratches, torn clothing, and blood over him. He then says...

Customer: Ok, where's the woman with the sore tooth?

2. :shock: :eek: what did I just read

3. So he fucked the dog or killed the dog? Either way really crappy joke.

4. 3 nuns die at the same time and are waiting at St. Peter's pearly gates. Peter says "For your blessed life's devotion to God, I will offer you this - if you can answer a question correctly, you may sit at Jesus's table for your first day here". The nuns are excited at this opportunity and agree to the deal

To the first nun Peter asks "what was so amazing about Jesus's birth?" The nun's eyes brighten and she says "Oh! The immaculate conception!"

And poof bing angel wings she's at Jesus's table.

To the second nun Peter asks "What was so miraculous about Jesus's death?" The nun grins and says "Oh! His resurrection 3 days later!"

And poof bing angel wings she's at Jesus's table

To the third nun Peter asks "What were Eve's first words to Adam". The nun scratches her head and thinks. After a few moments, with no answer yet coming to mind, she mumbles "Gosh that's a hard one..."

And poof bing angel wings she's at Jesus's table

5. Nice bb coding though :?

6. support

7. Bruh so wait a minute...he has "one off" with the dog...thts nasty asf yo thts not even funny

8. Now you're getting it.

9. Enlighten us please :?

10. That was great 100% omg

12. Hohoho
    I got you