HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -__bink__-, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Happy Halloween

Just curious- What do you guys plan on doing for Halloween? Any fun plans? Parties?

Be safe everyone!???

2. I have half of my costume done but working two jobs it will not be finished in time since I work doubles on the weekends...the plan was to freak out the girls I close with as they walk around this dark corner (that I normally walk them out to their cars), with my huggable teddy bear ?.Some that are close to me have seen half of what I have got done on here.

3. Happy Halloween to you too! Me and my friends have organised a party, and I'm being a cat!

4. My religion doesn't condone of this hollow thing but I will be at home praying for all of you ?

5. LOL WAYSS TO GO BRONCOO.. ANYWAYS I'M GONNA BE A TOOTHPASTE THIS YEAR SINCE I'M A TOOTHBRUSH LAST YEAR

6. The usual. Going to dress up as the Pope and tell all the women that I have special holy water that only I can spray on them.

7. for any issue email support@athinkingape.com, include your username, game you play, and the issue.
    remember, send one message and wait dont spam

8. hoping that the british weather warms up so i can wear a skimpy vampire outfit...but i think im going to be a cat in a warmer costume

9. i will sleep

10. but ayy happy halloween !! 

11. I'm sewing my costume still, Can't wait!?

13. YES PARTIES! IMA DO CAT CAFE ALL DAY AND NIGHT. YOLO BRAH!

14. Like why go to any rl parties when you can do cat cafe?

15. Plus cat cafe pays more ^

16. lemme party w you bb ?

17. 

18. Happy Halloween