Selling Bento Box

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by lil___-42isAnswerToLife___-lil, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Selling Bento Box for 60B dvp and piglets for 20B dvp. Wall me if interested.

Cheers <3

2. You wont get many wall post

3. I sold 8 of them for that price so far, so I'm good thanks for your input ^^

4. How many forum post about selling bento box? Get some speakers and use Campus next time? Kthxbai.

5. You're certainly not a moderator to limit my post. I have less post count than you. So retain yourself from posting useless comments. Kthxbai

6. Shush noob go to campus. :lol:

7. How does less posts matter to more post counts? That doesn't mean we have made threads by that number.

And yes it does matter how many times you make the same thread. Next time just bump it.

8. I'm free to post what I want. Kthxbai don't post anything off topic.

9. I'm selling my life, 10$ PayPal anyone wanna buy? Let's also derail this thread so it gets locked.
    How do you like the b2b events?
    How do you like B2B CC?
    You loving them RP peeps?
    You sell bento for RP?
    Your a noob? Correct
    Kthxbai

10. Please refrain from posting with the intention of disrupting or otherwise causing a thread to become off-topic. This includes posts that are intended to troll, flame or bait users in an attempt to provoke them.

11. Hit me up. Items are still for sell.

12. Selling my soul for keys and a hot catfish because I am forever alone. Wall me if interested.