Who Ya Gonna Text?

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 16, 2015.

1. THE ULTRA RARE AVIS SUCK

2. All of our artwork is original but can be inspired by various pop culture references.

3. ??no jack and Sally return. 

4. Someone should help me get the rare female avatar ?

5. Same as all others?

6. does your goodies involve more cc hunt oriented

7. How does bulk wall deletion sound?

8. Twilight yayyyy

9. sounds good but time you change the whole hunt themes

10. It shouldn't be one or the other.
    Nothing wrong with bulk deletion, but we don't play this game for the UI.
    I think you've made a mistake 'putting tons of resources' into the UI and letting the game quality suffer.

11. bulk wall deletion? out of all the years I've never seen anyone ask for " bulk wall deletion" .. ??

12. "After studying data, we have decided that bulk wall deletion is the most asked for feature" 

13. You'll never stop organizing these stupid hunts.Will you? Get a life!!!Btw hire someone who can create new avas instead of the current guy. He's got no ideas! Stupid movie character avas? I can create movie avas too. That's not a big deal!! This sucks! Hunts suck!

15. Oops! Lol Don't mind the second post haha

16. Can we shuffle our wall? Like take older wall posts and put them uo the top?
    Mass wall deletion is a decent update. But I think that Nigmar here is hoping that the success of those who don't pay to play this game and those who do pay to play this game, will be more equal in hunts. Meaning that perhaps we could have a hunt in which the PotD dropped 400 scavs maximum. And Cat Cafe stoll dropped 500 scavs maximum. So that someone who doesn't pay for cats to join cat cafe will be able to at-least compete with those who are.

17. I thought this too

18. Crap you guys whine a lot! :roll: If you don't like the hunt or how ATA doing their job then leave the game. Last I checked they're not putting a gun to your head and begging you to play :lol:

19. IS there a glicth here?? Where are the rest of the witch nail?? After combining to a key?!

ata fix it pls...