Notifier for tutor chat also

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Lucifer_TheDevil, May 12, 2015.

1. Support.
    Nigmar stop post boosting

2. You are determined to be right, so there is no reason to discuss. I see little support for this change. As there has been every time a thread on this topic is made.

3. Witchy don't get me wrong , I'm not determined to be right but the reason u gave was not appropriate for not having this change , though I got u don't want this feature to come into game and that's totally cool 

4. Tc is stupid

5. This is the best :lol:

6. Lol I think the whole volley 101 club doesn't like this thread , no big deal. But electro earlier I asked u if there is a back button in ur phone or not and if u know how to use it or not . I guess one of the thing is not there. :p

7. The whole club? I think you may be a little paranoid now.

8. Nick loves everybody. And everybody loves him. It's a burden he must carry.

9. Wolf I didn't literally mean that , alright . But still thanks for showing up.

11. You don't literally mean it yet you wrote it...

I've 3 questions for you..

What is literature?

What is the limbo?

What is life?

12. Limbo as in purgatory? Or limbo as in the party game? Question three depends on this!

13. Trick question.

I need answers to both

14. Also,

Why are movies entertaining?

15. I don't know what life us...thanks pimd ?. Limbo I think is when ur thread hits the bottom of page 1 and u have to decide either to let it go, or create another -_-

16. Side note...according to the counting crows, memories are films about ghosts. That fact could become relevant

17. I think that's a fantasmic decsription.

Cherrio Poppy

18. I don't eat breakfast

19. Julie in case ur not blind I also wrote 'lol' which crearly means I was joking. But I guess u r clearly dumb not to understand the meaning of this basic English slang .