CVC

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *CVC_Season (01), Oct 7, 2015.

1. I believe so.

2. so u have to change ur name just to war???
    that's a stupid idea

3. BoS 

4. With 310 fight losses shouldn't be allowed to comment on anything related to wars 

It's clear you don't war at all

5. that doesn't even have anything to do with what im saying. im saying it's a dumb idea to spend five dollars to change your name just to war.

6. I'm saying you shouldn't be allowed to post on any thread that has to do with war. It's clear you don't war so don't post.

7. forums is a place where anyone is free to comment regardless of how they play pimd plus you're not op or a mod so..... you can't really do anything about me posting or tell me not to post and i will do as i please.

8. And you chose to not war but want to comment on a thread about war 

Imagine you on a RP thread. Probably more up your alley

9. you can do war during a hunt to stop your boredom I did during a color battle it is getting boring to party ata bring back beta wars

10. True

11. i choose not to war because i want to lcbc before i do so since all the good wars have high stat requirements :roll: but that's gonna take a while considering my stats are low obviously.

is the "go back to rp" the only insult you have? :roll: it's not even remotely accurate in the slightest.

imagine if you actually knew how to pick a fight instead of claiming that i rp, forums would be more exciting don't you think?

12. I really want to be a part of these "beta wars" that the older pimd players keep talking about. It sounds fun. ?

13. :lol: oh snap

14. ata stopped it as there was hardly anyone signing up they rather party instead we need more players like you

15. It's the most obvious one. Give me time I'll have more for you.

It's gonna be easy trust me.

TTT REVOLUTION

16. "i'll have more, it'll be easy"

LMFAO :lol: i'll wait.

17. Y'all saw BoS no?
    How many people changed name to Ken or Barbie. So your point about people not changing name for one war is 

18. hate to say your right i agree

19. 