Jocktoberfest Gifts

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Wall me and I'll max cordians

2. Find me something rare that I don't have, and I'll think about it. They're still able to be gotten in the spinner. Work for it.

3. i wasnt actually serious :roll: dont sass me either.

4. What !!! This is lame !!! I should be aware of the max and cash or ec we can't just open gift people and say OMG its too much to give him/her plz stop this I can't take it anymore PLZ do something to this it's too much next hunt plz make it better not worst this avatars that is there is like beggers , slaves, slum guys / gals avatar plz put swag avatars not like these
    :()

5. :( u. Guys apcet me :) but I am happy that there is a hunt after the other :() :B

6. Next event?
    Halloween?
    Please don't do zombie bs.. So over played

7. ATa plz next event I want it to rock what he said was exactly what I wanted to sasay;)

8. Lol "swag" avatars? Define a "swag" avatar :lol:

9. I second this.

10. ATA has gotten lazy with these events. They post a picture about the hunt's gifts... but nothing explaining them? Or possible stats? Come on, ATA. We all know that you're money grubbing, but can you be less obvious about it and act like you care about us?

11. I agree

12. ATA awesome as always!  keep it up guys

13. Yeah :/

14. Suck up

15. Lame. Go ATA!

16. Suck up

17. If ATA is so great, then why won't they listen to their customers and come out with an update that allows players to select how much of a single gift to send someone instead of making up do gift spams?

18. Confused help please btw new