Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shut up

2. For more random gifts you should do more food such as BACON
    I guarantee it will be the most popular gift

3. Just trying to help, don't see the point of your message

4. The stuff you mentioned already happened. You wasn't there for it.

5. Don't wanna burst your bubble but those happen ?

6. Okay, but why did you have to be so rude about it?

7. Cause I'm chill as well so shut up.

8. Thats nice..

9. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

10. How bout old people they never get love

11. Agreed

13. Yes!! :lol:

14. Should do
    Fitness avatars

Man Trainer -Strength Stats (Tattoos)
    Girl Trainer - Strength Stats (tattoos)

Maybe revamp the store and put a bunch of new ones optional for everyone, as some are unable to participate in the hunts. Both would be strength so no one complains on the disadvantage of their desired avatars.

Also another idea could be

AFL player, - Strength/Intel
    There's already been soccer players introduced in the hunts as well as hockey players. Why not do something that's popular In a country. For other countries you could fulfil there expectations by possibility doing a favourite sport that their whole country likes.

Or do a sport hunt. But make the avatars easier to get as people don't have time to be so active every hunt. Especially because they are b2b gets a bit ridiculous.

I'd like to see a wide range of different avatars that everyone will enjoy to an extent that will be all placed in store even for an extra cost.. ๎”๏ธ๎€’?

15. I want a Gir (as in the show 'Invader Zim') only for me ;-; I want it short too.

16. Best. Idea. Ever.

17. Its a good idea about this but I would like if u put an Indian avatars for once guys with Doti and towel and a sarree its a good idea and gifts too as Indian like south Indian and north Indian:)

18. I think plus size avatars is a good idea. It adds more diversity to pimd. Some women have curves. ijs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.