Lavora(Rp)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MsLemonBerry, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Eric dropped Falcon ripping falcons nails out before rolling his shouldera. "Go find some food or try the blood bank. And try north." He called put to Nathan.

2. Ginette stalks along quietly, her eyes darting everywhere. Tikku walks along quietly behind her, his eyes mainly looking behind them.

3. Nathan starts heading north.

4. (is it too late to join¿ )

5. (Go ahead)

6. ((Please post your profile and I'll check it

7. Josh walked with Mitsuki heading West sighing softly. "Well this was an eventful day "

8. Ginette relaxes slightly, her steps lighter as she pads along, her ears constantly twitching to sounds.

Tikku rolls his eyes as they continue walking south.

9. ((Sorry I got so busy))

Diasuke had already took put his target grinning viciously before noticing two humans walking pass. "A lil snack wouldn't hurt."

10. Kesi walks along a street, quickly moving between people to get to her destination.

11. Nathan stops dia.

"No harming humans... Remember dare is a human as well but a superhuman. What if it was him you attacked, then what would you do?"

12. Diasuke looked at the unknown male. "Who are you.." he said with curiosity. "And this 'Dare' person."

((He's a bad guy. He doesn't even know you not dare.

13. Kesi stops, leaning against a wall as she observes.

Ginette sighs. "He must be somewhere," she mumbles.

14. "I'm death.... He's fate..."

15. Diasuke sighed as he rolled his eyes. " what a bore.." he the walked away before setting his eyes on his target again.

16. Kesi smiles at people as they walk past her.

Tikku looks behind them again, stretching his wings out a little.

17. Nathan blinds the person.

18. Falcon slowly gets up, fingers pushed through the cement.