27/09/2015 Lunar Eclipse

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RaineRenamed, Sep 28, 2015.

1. These are some shots we got of the lunar eclipse tonight. We didn't stay out the entire time, since the temperature dropped like 20 degrees from the time we went out to the time we came back in. I'd say they could have been better, but they're still interesting to look at.

2. Wow, these are great. I really like how you took pics periodically throughout the process.

4. Biggest waste of time I have EVER sat and watched.
    It looked a lot worse through a telescope, but the pictures we got were pretty legit.
    There was a single small cloud that stayed in front of the moon the ENTIRE time.
    And the moon, or the area behind the moon rather, never did turn the deep "blood red" it was suppose to.

5. Wow. Cool pics

6. Completely agree!

7. Brilliant pics and I saw a white moon aswell

8. Amazing pics :) mine never turn out like that :p

9. It was a supermoon/bloodmoom for North America Yesterday.

10. Those pics are really nice! Thanks for sharing it

11. Are you a professional photographer? Cause those are some incredible pictures.?

12. Wow awesome pictures , i missed seeing it :(

13. These aren't real. It's impossible to take pictures like this from earth, especially since no device has been made to capture pictures like this with good quality. Reported for hacking.

14. Joy killer, your that kid in class who tells everyone that Santa isn't real ?

15. ? They're some Good pictures! Nice job.

16. I wanna know about the camera thingy too :? Is he/she true?

17. Very lovely pics...im really impressed!