[Hunt Idea] Diwali Hunt

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IDnMyEnemy, Sep 27, 2015.

1. An avatar in saree :shock: I would want one 

But like Shank said I wouldn't want them to disrespect our religion in anyway or the hungry trolls to troll without facts :|

2. Sunny and Suhail.. I am very much waiting fr the hunt and fr the jalebies ?? +the golden bird.. #ata accept this hunt or we will do bhook hartal 

3. Oooh I like that sarigood job sunny boy

4. A lot of effort put in Sunny!! Very well
    Done!!! Hope ATA really takes note of this.

5. Thank you both. :)

6. Like i said earlier,
    I will never let any game i am participating in make fun of our Gods.. i am pretty sure ata wont make fun of any sort because they do have Christmas Hunt, And i am sure they never make an Avatar Based on Lord Jesus or any items on him either.
    I am very sure they know the religious boundaries on whatever event they plan.

And about trolls i have no comments..

7. Great idea. Support

8. no support for simple reason : apparently the holiday have great good meanings, ata will screw that with cats and such

9. It would be a nice change. I don't see why not. Support

10. I think it's a great effort. Different cultures and events should definitely be considered especially if the idea itself is well put like this. As far as religion is considered, I don't think God avatars will be introduced as far as I understood from the post. They were just shedding light on the significance and history of the event. All in all, Good job guys and best of luck 

11. Wonderful idea. I'm so happy to see that u people take care of players from all over the worldand give respect to their religions. Tysm

12. I looove this idea! Great work!

Support ?

13. Its nice idea

14. Thank u for ur support. :)

15. Thank u so much..
    And yeah, the purpose of giving the historical significance was to shed light on the importance of the festival, nothing else. Thank u for clearing out that point. :)

16. Thank u :)

17. Support for girl Ava

18. Loved the idea man ! its awsesome ! ;) kaash ata ye kare