[HUNT]School of Hipsterdry

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Sep 9, 2015.

1. We Wish U Bring Bak the Ava Hunt Like 200Collect It Then U Will Get Common Avatar After It Will Be Difficult Random Item To Get the next key i just got good sport and lacrosse star afterward i dindt get the rare ava boy just 1rare ava ughh can we do hunt like emo avatars also emo girls like bfore skateboard but not that like will do more fame ava? Or more like kpop or jpop ava ??

2. I think you need to work on your English lol

3. Sucks to be you lol

4. Got all avatars except the rare guy?

5. Got all items and Ava here

6. This hunt is a big failure 

7. There's to many items to get during this hunt. ...but I won't complain much since I got the ava

8. Not his/her English, more like their grammar.
    but wuteva

9. Pimd. Why not make more money and add hunt Avis to the store weeks after the hunt?

10. Aye wait a minute.... Didn't y'all already do a Harry Potter event a while ago? How am I just now noticing this! Since y'all brought back Harry Potter, being back the other hunts INCLUDING the PvP hunts.

11. I opened 50 keys in this hunt, but till now not able to even get a single avatar. what is wrong with the drop ATA?

12. Hey everyone,

Just a reminder that the hunt drops are stopping soon.
    Please be sure to finish your parties BEFORE NOON PDT in order to receive them.

As always, you'll have 24 hours after the end of the hunt to use your keys and buy any last minute gifts!

The Magical Luggage and all wizarding gifts will be leaving the game at NOON PDT September 23rd.

13. @pimd
    Bring the b2b flash cat cafe hunt right away️

14. Hundreds of keys used and then nly one rare item. This hunt sucked.

15. indeed it does

16. It would be nice if there were maybe less items, I mean the items are cool and all a big part of doing a hunt is the desire to have a goal and with hunts where ur just getting a bunch of items the only thing you can really shoot for is to get the max of the items, but since there's so many items you don't even end up getting close and the hunt feels like there's nothing to really aim for. And I think hunts are more fun when you can have a goal. Just my 2cents

17. I opened 244 keys and didn't get a single uncommon item. Nothing. Give us back hunts with goals. I often didn't make top tier but I won items that seemed worthwhile.

18. Biggest SCAMMER in the game is ATA himself

19. Biggest SCAMMER in the game is ATA himself

20. Did anyone manage to get 2000 keys to buy the avi?