Allow me to reintorduce myself.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Guy, Sep 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your first mistake was changing your name to "forums" then ruining every sense of the word by being...well you....

Second mistake was apologizing on the interwebs, where nobody cares for feelings

Third, drawing all possible attention to yourself with these wasteful posts pleading for forgiveness then returning to being what you vow to end

If you wanna be different from the past, don't bring it up and don't continue to be the same exact way you have been after saying you'll change ? just do it....we all can see past the fake "I'll change" message anyway 

2. ??

3. Why are you apologizing for being yourself? And wouldn't changing your whole online persona just so you'll be liked still make you a tryhard? Just seems like you want attention to me

4. he is appologizing for being catfish, a try hard, and a wannabe mod

5. Thats exactly what a catfish says :lol:

6. Boy wants attention as bad as CC clubs want cats 

7. Uggh... then nice to meet you. [color/]

9. he is one

10. Y'all over here making fun of him for how he is and I'm over here noticing how he spelled introduce wrong on the title

11. It shows you care too much about a typo.

12. I care about the typo than I care about how he acts. He gonna be however he wanna be on the internet anyway so why not? Lmao

13. I make mistakes all the time in threads on purpose. That's apart of Fridays thread

Win Stuff 2

14. ?

15. Totally

16. ^ :lol: haven't saw that type of writing in a while.

17. Just be who you are mate. No matter what you do haters gonna hate and potatoes gonna potate. ? so troll much, catfish like crazy, try even harder, and...that other thing you are apologizing for. Yeah.

18. you make typos on purpose ?? i doubt that

19. Everything you are apologizing for never really bothered me so yah man your forgeven

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.