BoS7

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FootIongSandwich, Sep 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Congo boyfriends side :D

2. Id like to congratulate the biased organisers who wouldn't let me or members from my club in

Hope your family are proud of you and pimd gets shutdown before the next tier

3. Dude get a grip

4. A big shoutout to the organizers!
    I enjoyed the war alot ? Though I passed out like twice ?
    Nevertheless, congrats boyyfiess! ? x

5. Arggghhh i hate to say it,

CONGRATS TO THE BOYFRIENDS!!!

U put up one hell of a fight(or should i say dance) and milked us pretty good, (i would know)
    Sadly this year the girls just couldnt keep up.

Huge thankyou to the girls who led our side u were amazing! And u never let us lose our hope.

Oh and lets face it, the girls let the boys win really... they needed the ego boost

Yes i maybe a little butt hurt but u can blame the guys sitting on my ass for 24 hours straight!

Thanks again it was an epic experience?

6. You joined war when there's like 7-8 hrs left. So yeah great war to you too Miss 33% war participant!

*statless alt strikes again*

7. I think your clock is wrong statless pointless alt.  but grow a pair and post with your main, if you wanna stalk me, let me know who you are, it's marginally less creepy that way. Mwah ?

8. Congrats boys I had a great experience warring with you all!

9. exposed 

10. Hardly....I joined at 1pm my time  and was there from then on. No point activating until you're gonna be active. Some of us have real lives maxi tampon 

11. if this game was my life i woulda cf a long time ago

12. ?Congrats To the boys!!!!!
    Although I did not participate due to KCS limit (Which I'm not butt hurt about)
    I loved cheering on for all my friend on both sides️ I loved seeing the Ken and Barbie names they make it really funny. You guys and your name choices ?So much creativity!

BOS is very important to PIMD players. We stop hitting parties and caring about hunts to have a legit war. I miss the old days when wars were more active but hellthings change... But I hope BOS doesn't leave again :(

Thanks Char and Ice for starting this and thanks organizers(I've heard nothing but good things during the BOS from friends)! You guys rock for real and I hope there will be a next one!

Thanks Ata who keeps supporting BOS throughout the years.

13. Lol I know right? I hate to lose when I want to win :( I almost didn't get pinned which helped my plunder :)

14. Real life? Can't commit? Simple, don't join. Others wanna war but couldn't just because of selfish self-centered people like you.

Oh and about earlier, blaming my clock? I blame your basic math skill instead.

* statless alt exposing casper the "i'm so fed up with this game but gonna keep on playing" *

15. Clearly your math skill is waaaaay off statless waste of space. Exposing me? Hardly. Everyone can see when you join so it's really pretty irrelevant. You got your big boy panties on yet to come out with your main? I'm not afraid to talk without using an alt ️

16. Why do you cry so much? Why are you so butthurt? If you're so upset about not getting selected, why don't you make your own war, ya big sook (doubt anyone would turn up, cause you're an idiot).

17. Thank you Char for coming out of retirement just to keep this tradition alive. It was an honer working with you all! Thank you to all participants who set aside any in game differences to come together and have a fun, drama free 24 hours. The chats were a ball! Thank you ata for all the help keeping this tradition alive. The awards are class!

4-3 boyfriends lead! I really hope we can continue this next year!!!

18. The war was awesome, so big thanks to all the organizers and the original creators and thanks to ATA for those little perks.

19. Was a great war only problem i had is girls.wouldnt get off me long enough to let me top plunder
    #TilNextYear
    #6thInPlunder
    #GuysRule

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.