hidden gifts

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -iTouchMyself-, Sep 10, 2015.

1. I've made a thread about this in the past but ima make a new one. We should have an "are you sure u wanna hide this gift button?" Or a place where we can see our hidden gifts.
    How will this help us? Well I just hid an important gift because my phone slipped in my hand when I was trying to accept. If there was an "are you sure?" Button I probably could have advoided it. Or with the other option I can simply look at my list of hidden gifts and accept it. And for those with small screens or FFS (Fat Finger Syndrome) it would help them to.
    If ata makes this button it wouldn't do no harming to how we play pimd. I hope you all keep this idea in mind and sorry for my typos
    Have a blessed day/night everyone 

2. No support.

You have one life k? Make it count. In life you don't get a 'do you wish to start again?' Button.

Also, it hinders my performance to hide gifts at a reasonable and rapid pace.

But in all honestly, the reason for no support if that because it would get annoying over time. You would hate a button saying 'Would you like to hit the party?' Or 'Would you like to login to Pimd?' It would be tedious.

Have a wonderful Day/Night Op.

3. 14-16, what's your favorite number from those 3 jiggy?

4. Just watch where your Cheeto fingers are tapping.

5. email support your brilliant idea

6. Not if there's a hide all button BTW work on ur trolling  and its nothing like a would u like to hit the button lol u doing a little too much now

7. That's not really trolling....

8. no link!?

9. Jiggy went a bit far :roll:

But if they included it, add it toggle able :D

Problem solved and everyone wins (until the new batches of complaints come.)

10. OR they could add an option to reject gifts

11. you honestly dont need a confirmation button, all you need is a button that lets you see your hidden items... Its just in case you make a mistake and want to accept them... I think it's a marvelous idea! after all, we've all made that mistake atleast once... Full support on a "see your hidden items" button

12. Support

I hit the wrong button before and it was only a 25m gift imagine if you did it on one of those 100b gifts you and sender both lose . Great idea.

13. Support. I've accidently hidden gifts before too.

14. Support but the best is to have a place where you can see your hidden gifts then maybe there could be a reject button too

15. Support, accidents happen but I don't really think it's necessary to make a button for it however the bigger issue is if ata ever listens to us.

16. True hopefully they will I almost hid kicks before my heart stopped

17. Press the accept all gifts button. Harder to mess that up

18. Not if ur trying to accept one gift at a time

19. well maybe if the accept button would be bigger than the "hide button" not vice versa ot would be better :roll: