9/11 14th Anniversary

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Guy, Sep 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony not everyone hates them and in all honesty if 9/11 never took place I don't believe US would of taken action against "terrorism". Sad fact is ppl did also some what step up kids & women. Def seeing reports of them standing in front of men with guns.

In the end action was taken for a tragic event that should of never taken place. But it happened and as a result many innocent ppl lost loved ones on both sides.

Maybe I go too much on what is fair and/or look at the facts of how it took place. I'm not going to sit here and not acknowledge US lives lost just bcuz a number may be less. Death is death and one cause by hate is even worse in my eyes and unnecessary. Def when it comes to idiotic reason. Such as religion, land, money, or oil... Power.

I'm sorry not for just the lives lost on all lands but for events that should of never taken place.

2. 9/11 was a inside job. Self terrorism.

3. This is about innocent lives that were taken too early. Show some respect or get out. Not all us "Americans" did that. Just like not all foreigners are bad for what happened on 9/11, they are still welcome in the US. R.I.P to all those innocent people who were involved in that vicious attack. You weren't a waste of space, you were precious individuals.

4. This is about innocent lives that were taken too early. Show some respect or get out. Not all us "Americans" did that. Just like not all foreigners are bad for what happened on 9/11, they are still welcome in the US. R.I.P to all those innocent people who were involved in that vicious attack. You weren't a waste of space, you were precious individuals.

5. Leap by Brian Doyle
    A couple leaped from the south tower, hand in hand. They reached for each other and their hands met and they jumped.

Jennifer Brickhouse saw them falling, hand in hand.

Many people jumped. Perhaps hundreds. No one knows. They struck the pavement with such force that there was a pink mist in the air.

The mayor reported the mist.

A kindergarten boy who saw people falling in flames told his teacher that the birds were on fire. She ran with him on her shoulders out of the ashes.

Tiffany Keeling saw fireballs falling that she later realized were people. Jennifer Griffin saw people falling and wept as she told the story. Niko Winstral saw people free-falling backwards with their hands out, like they were parachuting. Joe Duncan on his roof on Duane Street looked up and saw people jumping. Henry Weintraub saw people "leaping as they flew out." John Carson saw six people fall, "falling over themselves, falling, they were somersaulting." Steve Miller saw people jumping from a thousand feet in the air. Kirk Kjeldsen saw people flailing on the way down, people lining up and jumping, "too many people falling." Jane Tedder saw people leaping and the sight haunts her at night. Steve Tamas counted fourteen people jumping and then he stopped counting. Stuart DeHann saw one woman's dress billowing as she fell, and he saw a shirtless man falling end over end, and he too saw the couple leaping hand in hand.

Several pedestrians were killed by people falling from the sky. A fireman was killed by a body falling from the sky.

But he reached for her hand and she reached for his hand and they leaped out the window holding hands.

I try to whisper prayers for the sudden dead and the harrowed families of the dead and the screaming souls of the murderers but I keep coming back to his hand and her hand nestled in each other with such extraordinary ordinary succinct ancient naked stunning perfect simple ferocious love.

Their hands reaching and joining are the most powerful prayer I can imagine, the most eloquent, the most graceful. It is everything that we are capable of against horror and loss and death. It is what makes me believe that we are not craven fools and charlatans to believe in God, to believe that human beings have greatness and holiness within them like seeds that open only under great fires, to believe that some unimaginable essence of who we are persists past the dissolution of what we were, to believe against such evil hourly evidence that love is why we are here.

No one knows who they were: husband and wife, lovers, dear friends, colleagues, strangers thrown together at the window there at the lip of hell. Maybe they didn't even reach for each other consciously, maybe it was instinctive, a reflex, as they both decided at the same time to take two running steps and jump out the shattered window, but they did reach for each other, and they held on tight, and leaped, and fell endlessly into the smoking canyon, at two hundred miles an hour, falling so far and so fast that they would have blacked out before they hit the pavement near Liberty Street so hard that there was a pink mist in the air.

Jennifer Brickhouse saw them holding hands, and Stuart DeHann saw them holding hands, and I hold onto that.

6. More accurate number of deaths is *1998 as two weeks ago when "the dust lady" died

7. I had a friend who was an only child. Both her parents died that day. Growing up with her, I could see how every day without them killed her inside until one day she couldn't live with it anymore.

People on both sides of this unforgettable, horrible act suffered greatly. The hardest thing to do is forgive those who do you wrong, but that is the only way anyone can ever move on.

My heart goes out to families not only in America, but all throughout the Middle East & the rest of the world. Nobody should suffer from things like this, but we all know well that we can never have "True" world peace.

May whomever you worship bless you in your life and bless the loved ones we've all lost.

8. 200 deaths?? Like 2000

9. Oh and sorry and stuff ?

10. 

11. I see lots of ppl in here need to understand 9/11 and the events that took place cause of it. May all innocent rest in peace.to those out there *caught* cholo*caught* ur sadly mistaken if u think we went over there thinking everyone in the middle east was behind what happened. U all here bout the deaths but what about the number ppl over there we helped before 9/11 or better yet the countries we helped before during and after 9/11. Yeah get yalls facts right those of you who wanna ramble about crap they don't any thing about

12. :(

14. ??️

15. Well actually more them 3000 lives where killed witch is far away from 200+

Anyway around 3200 people died :/

17. How's this day any more significant than yesterday or the day before... Innocent people of all nationalities are murdered every day.. Let's stop harping on this one tragic day that happened so long ago and try to stop innocent people from dying tomorrow

18. I looked it up it was 2977 innocent people died not including the attackers that died on purpose. God bless them and their families ?

19. Idc what ppl say tbh. Bless the ppl that lost their families and bless the innocent lives lost. Whatever the case may be, idc if we went to their land and killed their ppl. Y'all say we killed innocent ppl when WE didn't. The military that was sent over there were following orders yet you blame us for causing more bloodshed. In the military, you don't have a choice to think, you have no say. You do as your told, shut your mouth and follow orders. I'm pretty sure most wouldn't believe it and I wouldn't either, but innocent lives are also used as Suicide Bombers and yes they even used children as Suicide Bombers. So in all honesty, they had a life or death situation which means they take cover or they gun him or her down or they all die. Point of the matter is, don't blame the military for killing innocent lives. They were given orders, it wasn't by choice. And if you don't like how America is, then get out. Blame America for this, Blame America for that, blame yourself for once in your life and stop pointing fingers at others.

20. Boko Haram is still the world's biggest evil-doer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.