Key Giveaway 

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lPiiNKl, Sep 9, 2015.

1. I m stuck with this ava for a long time need some change

2. because I'm cute and a princess and very nice things happen to very nice people ? also it would be v nice and I would probably love you forever

3. Because to be honest i want to get the second rare avi girl so bad please help me i would really appreciate it, Thank you very much!

4. Well you see, in all the hunts, all I have managed to get are the common ones. So this time, I'm so totally getting the rare or if given the chance, the ultra rare girl avi. She looks totally amazing (coz I've always wanted to take up Lit but I couldn't) so...

Hope I have a chance ~^^ thanks??

5. I want the key because I want to be able to have some hunt items cuz I'm not exactly doing well in this hunt. I'm always offline when club has parties and traders make it hard to get keys due to their high asking prices 

6. Again I'll pick BabyGirl-Pink because of the nice things she does for the community and because of this you WiL get some keys headed your way.
    Keep up the good work

7. Cause One key us easy to earn

8.  i was wondering why i was getting random keys ? thank you! I will keep these keys and give them to my winners ?

9. Because I'm an enormous Harry Potter fan but I work full-time and hardly have time to even play but I WANT that Dreamster (Luna) avi so damn bad... :/

10. I want this key because I new avi would really look good on my acc if I even get one and also I dont get much time to party for it :cry:

11. Im a fan of harry potter 

12. I wanna have a key for an ava..even if its just the minor one.. ? 

13. Me please...I can't get avi

14. Cuz I'm barely on ?

15. I don't really have the time to be on much because of school, but I want the avis (duh) and even the stat items to build my showcase up. Plus I love Harry potter 

16. because you wouldn't have good music w/o me ?;; jk because im not gonna beg for it like other ppl do, im just gonna say hi 

17. I would like to win this because i party a lot in the club I'm in but we never win. Im always active and i always do my best in the parties but we simply always fail. It would be nice to finally win.

18. Maybe you need to find a stronger club that accepts people around ur stats if you need help ug'ing or finding clubs wall me

19. Want a new avi. Please spare me a key

20. Im too lazy to party and win these easily obtainable keys.

I rp during these hunts and therefore cant win keys.

I want free handouts.

My stats have been 6 kcs for a year because I'm a badass who plays just to "troll"