Forum Police

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SafetyWord, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smh it has occurred to me that certain people take the game party in my dorm like it's life. Like sir they are not paying you to lurk in forums 24/7 and tell people what they are doing wrong. Smh that just shows you have no life. I mean nothing better to do. Like what do you want a cookie or something

2. What is the safety word tho :lol: ? Leg,head,arm ... Something hurts !

4. If I'm taking a cookie, I demand a chocolate chip!?

5. Tell me the safety word ??

6. I dislike when people are uneducated and don't know it, but think they are absolutely right no matter what. That's why I try to voice what I say.

7. ok but if you don't like something people are saying you can literally just leave. people are allowed to say what they want within reason, get over it. ?

8. True but if nobody tells them what the correct thing is, that mistake could be prolonged until it truly is a problem and nothing anyone tells them then can change their mind.
    But I'm weird so I try to correct them if they are wrong or saying something bad both here and IRL.

9. People do it so whiners like op make a pointless thread

11. ohh i meant my thingy at the op sorry oops. ?

12. Op Seriously quit whining They are just doing what they are supposed to do if you think a mod is abusing his/her power you can always report them at support@athinkingape.com with the following
    • Username
    • Game
    • Reason For contacting support

Pleaae be sure to have evidence if you plan to report a mod cause if you dont it's kinda pointless Waste your time and ATA's time and makes you look pretty darn stupid

All Reports will be investigated

Anyways BoL

13. :lol: what is this

14. i want cookie

15. You play to rp so who really has no life

16. Dear concerned Citizen,

We here believe in making the forums a better place. Correcting you on something is NOT our goal but we are only here to help you. We don't spend our lives on forums. Clearly everyone has a life including yourself. I prefer smoothies over cookies. Please make me a banana, Strawberry, Mango smoothie.️

Love,

Officer Meagan?
    This is a joke lol

If you're complaining about mods, do what Beachboy said.

18. This made the thread worth looking through tbh. Also OP your pretty cluey for just starting out. :lol:

19. WHERES MY COFFEE AND DOUGHNUTS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.