Monsters under my bed.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Royale_Kaname_Will_Never_Die, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Hey everyone,

After working 10 hours during the night, I've decided to skip my sleep during the day to do stuff, in the end I've decided to go to bed at 6:00pm, I just woke up at 10:00am... 16 hours of straight sleep!

What was your longest time of sleep?

2. What a waste of pimd time

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  3. Not nearly long enough. ?

4. Mine was 8am till 7pm lol .. 11 hrs?

5. We went on a vacation abroad, one time, and after a week we were on our way home. Our flight was at 11 PM, but it was moved to 1 AM because of the air traffic. Apparently, my mom bought us 2 tickets: 1 going to a remote city in our country and another 1 going back to our city. She said that she couldn't find a good flight schedule that would take us straight back to our city.

Because of that, we traveled for 2 hours to the remote city, then waited for an hour and a half for the next flight. After the long wait, we traveled for another 2 hours to our city, and lastly went on about an hour and a half drive back to home.

We came home at 10 AM the next day. I didn't do /say anything anymore. I ran to my room and slept at about 12 PM. I woke up at about 8:45 PM for a drink of water, then sleep again! I woke up at 6 AM that time the next day. 

TL;DR: We were abroad for a vacation, going home at about midnight. Things happened and we came home at 10 AM (that time the next day). I slept for 18 hours. 19 if I counted the part where I refused to get up from bed at 6.

6. I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
    Get along with the voices inside of my head
    You're trying to save me, stop holding your breath
    And you think I'm crazy, yeah, you think I'm crazy

But no seriously my longest sleep was from like 2am to 5pm

7. 18 hours ?

8. Damn if you think about it, we usually sleep 8 hours, but over 16 hours in one sleep... You basically slept for 2 days, so you can now be awaken for 48 hours! If you force yourself to sleep 24 hours... It's going to be 72 hours of no sleeps! Imagine the possibilities! 

9. tl;dr the tl;dr

10. I was high as hell one day, I ate a huge pizza, drank a liter of coke, and took a warm shower, I slept from 4pm to 2pm the next day.

11. 24 hours once when I was really depressed ?Never again.

12. I'm a light sleeper. Even if I stay up for a few days I will wake up early... Whether I want to or not

13. The name is back :eek:

14. 12 hours 