Disney.. key giveaway

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_A_-Jojo, Aug 21, 2015.

1. I would have to say shrek and Fiona because they don't care what people think of how they are thy just brush it off like nothing I love it cuz I used to be bullied and they showed me not to care what people think of me

3. I have too many Disney movies I love ? It's hard to choose a favorite , but a couple I love alot are Beauty and The Beast , Aladdin , Pocahontas , Mulan , Snow White , Sleeping Beauty , Princess and The Frog , Lilo and Stitch and the list goes on  .
    First of all shoutout to Pocahontas , Aladdin , and Princess and The Frog for the colored princesses LMFAO. Anyways . . Aladdin , Pocahontas and Beauty and The Beast all tie together by showing that you can love someone unconditionally no matter if there rich or poor or what skin color they are green purple blue whatever , or worry about their looks . Looks aren't everything it'll eventuality fade away. Why would you want to be with someone who looks really good but has a disgusting personality? Your going to end up living with that person forever because you only liked them for their looks and paid attention to nothing else.

Lilo and Stich shows a really good bond between bestfriends her and stitch have ups and downs but gets through it together :) and also definitely FAMILY! 'Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten' sort of like in Frozen it sends a message that you don't need a man to satisfy when you have family around you to comfort and love you better then anyone else can as they showed it through Elsa and Anna's sister bond.

Now Mulan , Princess and The Frog are kind of similar there both Strong , Independent and care a lot about their family. Mulan took her father's place because she didn't want to lose him or let him go so she went . Tiana was a hardworking waitress that wants to fulfill her dreams by making her daddy proud and opening her own restaurant eventually running into some errors for example when she was at the party and the two men said their was another bid on the building and she saved up every last penny and he said well that's why woman with your background can't go around running a big business by yourself I think which was racist honesty but that didn't stop her niethe do running into a frog an changing into one she overcame a lot of obstacles and still made her dream come true.

4. This!!! Stole the words right out if my mouth.
    (ㅇㅅㅇ❀)

5. I like Cinderella, as it brings a (basically) abused young lady into knowing her TRUE self, a Prîñçēšś.

The fact that she loses that fabled slipper only spices up the drama, as the Prince tries to madly search for his once love.

This brings self-esteem, love, humor (the mice with her sisters), and just plain beauty into something otherwise bland without it.

6. I Love the Little Mermaid because it teaches you to fight for what you want and don't let your differences get in the way of true love...

Just because Ariel was a mermaid didnt mean she couldn't have her love she fought for what she wanted!

It's a inspiring movie it taught me no to be a pushover and not let differences be your boundaries! Hope you like my answer its from my disney heart

7. Lion King is my favorite and there were many messages in there. 1) You can't run away from problems in your past you must face them or they will get worse. 2) A "family" isn't always blood Timon and Pumbaa raised Simba and risked their lives to distract hyenas. 3) Suck it up in life. As Rafiki says after he hits Simba in the head "oh yes the past can hurt. But the way I see it you can either run from it or learn from it." 4) Hakuna Matata.

8. Well my favourite fairytale is the 3 little pigs but my favourite disney movie is definitely Aladdin. I watched it on a 13 hour plane ride once aand I was enthralled by the slight thrilling kind of prince. For once the prince ain't perfect and the princess actually you know is showing a lot of heart to love a beggar. She sacrifices a lot against her king father to be witha criminal and the jafar is smart. I love smart criminals. I always find fairytale criminals aren't smart but he is. I love the magic and excitement of Aladdin

Oh and the other favourite i have to say is Bambi 1 &2. I watched those and cried so bad. The second one talks about the mothers death and it's just so hearthwhelming. Bambi is adorable and then he gets twitterpattered as a young man. It has got to be the cutest story of growing up with tragedy and making you're own little mark in the world without that much help from others.

9. This is probably incredibly overrated but my favorite princess is Tiana. I don't really have an in-depth answer, and honestly the movie's story isn't all that captivating, but the sole fact that she was the first Black Disney princess is something of memorable value to me. The movie being premiered in this generation, a generation filled will so many historic milestones which highlight equality among all, makes me really proud to be apart of it. Yes, The Princess and the Frog is quirky and cute, and Disney's spin of the classic "frog prince" tale incorporating Louisiana and Black culture is original and clever. But what makes the movie my favorite isn't about the movie, really. It's about the history it's created, and that it's began a way for potentially a lot more diversity and Black princesses in the future!

10. lol basically what i think in a nutshell

11. Brave

it was a wonderful story about a mother and a daughter.. however merida failed to realized that her mother was just trying to help her grow up for the future, and it was for her own good. her mother, failed to realize that maybe merida is different, yes she loves her so very much, but she was just wrong on meridas path of life, to which she did not like..
    after all that transformation later in the movie, they both learned to accept, and to fix what was broken.

12. Yay u actually made a thread 

13. I love all these movies too ?

14. Yes sir ??

15. Bump for Miss_Jojo!

16. I like Aladdin cause
    1. Genie was that funny yet hairy comedian who tragically died recently rip will never forget you, just your name.
    2. His name was Robin Williams just remembered.
    3. I like the meaning too. If u wanna hook up with a hot girl who's way better than u. Just pretend to be somebody you're not and u can totes get rich too.
    4. The carpet ride duet is great for drunken karaoke with bae.
    5. Dat monkey amirite.

I also like the little mermaid too cause it also shows me that to be happy u Just gotta be somebody you're not. Gg Thanks Disney ♡

17. Lmfao milky ?, you might win the Disney princess rp :)

18. there are many disney movies ( classic ones ) mainly i enjoyed especially back as a kod.
    toy story was one of my favorites, youd learn true friendship from that one plus i love the song ( you got a friend in me )
    finding nemo is another one of my favorite, youd learn sacrifice parents do for their own kids and how they dont give up till they get their kids back to safety
    lion king is amazing , the songs in that movie were amazing