Them Darn Keys!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Fume, Aug 22, 2015.

1. So it's nowhere near the end of the hunt yet and I'm already sick to death of these keys. I've opened 70 of these suckers and got nothing but the common avatars. You can obviously tell how stressed I am.

Also due to no longer being in a cc club hope is lost. I can finally see the struggle for lower level members of this game on getting at least 1 rare avatar. So here's what I wanted to ask...

How many of them darn keys have you opened? Are you bothering with the hunt of just collecting to kindly help others out?

Share with us your key experience and if kind enough... Why not help people on here? Maybe even the op  I'd happily do anything for a darn rare avi

Fume out ?

2. Haha.... I've opened about 6. I suck at hunts

3. I just giving my keys away hate this hunt

4. ... These hunt are based on luck and purely luck. Hard work is also a essential part of this as you must collect as many keys, the fact that you can collect many keys from cat cafe rules out the hard work. There is no point in trying with these types of hunt. However, we did bring it to ourselves. We asked for easier hunt, smaller players asked for a fair hunt where big and small can achieve the same award. We got what we asked for... The party part that is. For a easier hunt, it must be based on luck so all kcs range can achieve the unachievable.

As I've said before, the hunt only just started and you've already got 70 keys. The hunt is two weeks long... I'm sure you'll get a lot of keys if you keep up with it.

No, I personally have not fully participated in the past few hunts as I could careless what I get. I have a 50% avatars. I'm now just focusing on my upgrades, then tutor bonus for wars. You don't really need anymore if you're not going to use the items and stats provide for you.

5. Only reason why I got 70 is due to both a cc club and the fact that Kate gave me hers 

6. I opened 7 but I got the keys mostly by trading. Drops are too low so I can't really get 200 boards that fast. I did got a bonus drop from a PotD tho, but yeah most of the keys I opened were bought from WC.

I'm just partying to help my club finish parties but I really don't care that much about getting whatever for this hunt. 

7. You've still got a ton of times for this hunt. Just keep trying for what you want. You will never get something if you don't put your 100% into it. If you don't get what you desire, the stat items you have collected are more of a use than the avatar in total.

Reach For The Moon, Even If You Fall Short, You'll Land Among The Stars.

8. Could anyone donate keys to me?

9. I haven't been trying as hard as before to complete the hunts. You can see by the no. of keys I have.  I'm also unlucky getting the rare avis. If i get it then good, if not then it's ok.

10. Opened 90 before getting this rare avi. Was in b2b cc club and on top of that spent most of my earnings from my stay there to buy at least 60 keys, so I'm back with the money I began with before joining, but with a new avi.

My bf opened 7 keys and got 2 common avis and one rare.

My luck is just the best.

11. I open one key and got a boy.Then opened again and I hot NiNja hunt

12. I've 0 keys. I've opened 0 keys. People sent me 3 keys and i sent them back. I felt bad accepting them. Ata didn't make this hunt for players like me :/

13. Theres a girl in my club who opened her first 5 keys from the blue side winning and got the rare female avatar :roll: then both common ones

14. Where you'll be forced to drift aimlessly until a lack of food, water, and oxygen helps letcyou succumb to death's cold embrace. Happy Hunting.

15. Had quite a few keys, opened couple on my Alt, a couple on this account. Gave rest away.

16. Sounds like what happened to me :D

17. I opened 10 so far and only got both common ava's. I've seen stats lower then 50kcs getting rare ones. Sad face. Maybe its just luck?

18. It is luck

19. I want the old hunts back where u had to earn a lot of items for the avatar these hunts are crappy now u barely get any avatars outta it now only silly items

20. Ive opened over 170 keys already.... besides the first two common avis, i havnt got the rare ones...

Very much luck based