Colour Battle - Lords of Turtletown

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm glad this is over congratulations on the win cc clubs u did a good job getting ata more rich

2. I don't even have 1,000 pops :(

3. Tried convincing some to test ther new stat items via the fight button?

4. Either way, b2b cc clubs will be getting ata more rich whether there's a hunt or not. Sooo 

5. Test me i still have notes left over :lol:

Maddi_Matsu likes this.

6. Or like.. You could test it?

7. So now that this is over and now that you removed our derple pops, will skaters gonna skate be launched today or tomorrow?

9. Thank you pixie?; I recently got my item notifs so I thought they hadn't said anything yet?

10. Ehhhhhh turtle!

11. Why did you take the durple pops away? 

12. Would have been cool for winners to keep their blue names

13. So nice of ata to make the colors available for all. Kinda made the hunt unfair when you stuck with a color that does nothing but rp and look for bf/gf. Next color event ata how bout making the colors cost a lil more then maybe the ones that actually wanna hunt will have a chance...smh

14. Problem I am seeing is how the time frame for the event today wasn't posted prior to today. Some people have logged on in the last for the first time today to find they cannot open their half shell backpacks. A couple I know have 4 that are useless to them now. I think ata can let the key(s) be bought from store for a few more hours.

16. Love how it says we launch straight into next hunt for it to mean 24 hrs later not that we need another hunt but wish ata would talk straight instead lies and misleads

17. Oh no! There isnt a hunt for 24 hours!

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  18. Just uncase anyone missed it :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.