A Guide to Keep Track of Team's Scores

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by EvangelineLilly, Aug 14, 2015.

1. On That One Tragic Day...

The TMNCS (Teenage Mutant Ninja College Students) were doing their daily parties at their dorms especially with it being SummerBreak. You know how those top Sororities always partied.

At that moment before the sky exploded,
    Sorority Punx
    was jamming to Enjoi-J-POP.

Sorority Lords were hanging at Cabana Cool
    Sorority Shreds was throwing the sickest Restless Keg Syndrome Party.
    And Finally, Sorority Ollies was doing Frisbee Follies.

Then it HAPPENED! Of course, I happened to be at the Sorority Nerdom. I remember the exact moment too. I pushed up my thick-rimmed glasses and was with some other Nerds reading some Draw(n) Manga. I had my legs tucked underneath me on a window ledge with pillows tucked behind my back. I was reading something about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles which OF COuRsE are #Lyfe! I am in Ninja School Afterall.

POW!!!!

The window shattered, and I FELLLLLLlllllllllllll....................2 feet. Of course I was on the first floor UH...Duh!

As I landed on my back in the grass... Oof!
    I looked above at the sky and a frisbee hit my face. Now I know why it's called Frisbee F(all)ies curtesy gift from the Ollies...

But THEN! The sky ripped apart and some sort of Transmuto-Goo fell from the sky.

All of a sudden, The Sorority Ollies were turned orange as globs landed on them.

I heard shrieking from drunken people above me. The Sorority Shreds were turned red and were screaming thinking they were bleeding..or something like that.

The Lords hanging out at the pool were actually rather satisfied being turned blue. They were always a little snobby. SO of course blue just turned them into #Snobs #WannaBeHonorStudents.   This comes from the fact that Honor Students are given blue ribbons and plaques for being so... honorable?

And oh when I heard that shriek... Of course the Punx (who were turned an unsatisfactory color of purple that wasn't dark enough for them) would start chasing drunken "bloody" Shreds around pretending to be vampires claiming they would "Suck Their Blood".

So Alas as the misfits of society like myself were colored randomly, an odd society behavior cropped up...

COMPETITION OF COURSE!

What started to occur?
    The Punx decided we would all compete by skateboarding for Ninja Derple Pops. 

Of course the Nerds coined New Sorority names.

Blues Boardlords
    Orange Ollies
    Red Shreds
    Purple Punx

So that is where we are at now! So what was the point of this? To keep track of which team is in the lead of course! Even a nerd like myself has a competitive side!

So let the GaMeS BeGiN!

Now for the Informative Information Part!

This thread will be kept updated so people know which team is in the lead.

It also includes information about the Top 10 and 100 leaderboard. Additionally, the current Top 10 and 100 leaderboard is based on the current winning team. If a new team were to take the lead, the amount of Derple Pops needed will change since each team has their own Top 10 and 100 Leaderboard scores. The team has to be winning currently to see those scores. However please note, you have to be on the WINNING team to receive the reward items for the top 10 and 100 when this mini event has finished.

anddddd the FINAL scores are:

Current Orange Ollies Team Score is 9,521,491

Current Red Shreds Team Score is 8,498,188

Current Purple Punxs Score is 8,609,154

Current Blue Boardlords Score is 10,305,528

Congratulation to the Blue Boardlords, the winners of this mini event!

LEADERBOARD WINNERS (only those on Blue Boardlords):

Top 10: more than 61,520 items!

• iMUJlWARA has 87,958
      T has 75,627
      IllIISashaGreyIllIl has 72,351
      -AR-iLadySofielLovesMyClue- has 66,923
      CustosMorum has 66,755
      Rude has 65617
      TattedThickPinUpDoll has 63,537
      -TPR_neha- has 62,502
      Cuddly-n-Sweet_Deb has 61,859
      -Tyson- has 61,520

Top 100: more than 14,971 items!

This mini event is now OVER. Ninja Derple Pops are no longer dropping from parties, the teams (and therefore the coloured names) have been removed, the rewards have been distributed and halfshell prize pack keys are no longer available in the Store.
    The Skaters Gonna Skate hunt will start at 12pm PDT on August 18th.

Here is a link to the POTD Thread. Here is a link to the announcing thread. And if you need any Time Conversion Help Go to This Link Here

Please Follow All Rules, Stay on Topic, and Don't Troll!

Or... You can Just check World Campus Announcement

Yes This Is My First Guide, and I BB coded it.

2. Woah I love the story bit at the start.

3. Aw thanks I appreciate it ☺️ ??
    For Everyone else, I will be offline for a bit, so I will update it as soon as I get back online. Feel free to post scores here and which team is winning too.
    Oh and Jiggy if you can post a link that goes to your thread, I will add it to mine so people know where to go for POTD. I have not figured out links yet 

4. :cry: That story at the start was beautiful.

5. Yes were winning lol But maybe not for long

6. Lol! Very nice, Lilly! ^^

7. Ikr

8.  I love this

9. Team In the Lead Currently
    Blue Boardlords with 2,003,179

Current Orange Ollies Team Score is 1,941,360

Current Red Shreds Team Score is 1,780,772

Current Purple Punxs Score is 1,817,737

Current Blue Boardlords Score is 2,003,179

To Be Top 10
    you need more than 7,157

To Be Top 100
    you need more than 3,068

10. Love the little backstory.  you should do more. You missed out the part on double agent honor students and mods 

11. Op, your noob status makes me wanna hire you just to see u drop stats..
    And don't bother asking me to leave thread, I won't be back to see trash like this anyway

12. This is great thanks for making it!

13. I appreciate all the Support and Positivity! BigBadWolf I will try to think of a way to incorporate your suggestion ️

14. You forgot the part where they turned the OrangeSlushy blue . So mean

16. ?? Guess I'm "Drunk" That completely sucks. I guess.

17. Team In the Lead Currently
    Blue Boardlords with 2,290,766

Current Orange Ollies Team Score is 2,230,354

Current Red Shreds Team Score is 2,051,813

Current Purple Punxs Score is 2,081,206

Current Blue Boardlords Score is 2,290,766

To Be Top 10
    you need more than 7,834

To Be Top 100
    you need more than 3,428

18. Team In the Lead Currently
    Blue Boardlords with 2,566,270

Current Orange Ollies Team Score is 2,501,296

Current Red Shreds Team Score is 2,277,490

Current Purple Punxs Score is 2,316,329

Current Blue Boardlords Score is 2,566,270

To Be Top 10
    you need more than 9,501

To Be Top 100
    you need more than 3,732

19. Wow! Awesome thread! Loved the story part of it. Very creative! Thanks for the awesome guide :)