The Scary Truth 2.0

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Royale30, May 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Op tryna troll again

2. That's why I urged everyone to do their part. If the company sacrifices the safety of the young playerbase, the playerbase itself must watch out for each other.

3. i admire your kind soul , but trust me no one cares about others, the clean social aspect of game died imo , and its replaced by the rp and bad chat

4. I've been here since March 2011, truly I know what the game is, was, and will unfortunately become. :) While it is true that this will be overlooked by some, or read and forgotten about/disregarded by others, my hope is that this opens the eyes of some people, both in the sense that it helps the younger players make safe decisions and potentially drives people from this awful app.

5. ^

6. no offense man , much respect to you and what have you done, but safe social aspect of game doesnt exist anymore, no matter how you try to make ppl aware they will just ignore.
    lately any non-drama and useful threads gets ignored so again its useless

7. Thank u. I'm 14. But I can read perfectly what u said. If someone send me pictures of their sexual organs. I will report it to developers but I won't send to anybody. Instead I will block him/her. U changed my life (and childhood considering I'm stuck with kids in my neighborhood that flash their parts). U r now my role model. Thx man. U will be a great honor student, mod and developer =)

8. last part ?

9. It may also apply here in PIMD and other social apps... ??
    I had to share it.

?To raise awareness.?

"You dont know half the stuff your kids do!"
    (If you have lol)

Just watch the clip...

?http://youtu.be/6jMhMVEjEQg?

10. I say we let them do on here what they want to do because they are going to do it anyway you can give repercussions all you want and which laws it violates,but what will it change absolutely nothing people will do what they want even knowing the circumstances and then say sorry afterward if they get caught. You got your point across but it is meaningless and again I will say it...people will do what they do and no matter how many restrictions you give they will find a way to do it anyway pimd is a prison metaphorically always changing and the people playing are prisoners metaphorically how are you supposed to stop someone who has 24 hours to think and do whatever while your busy monitoring others there's no way to stop it so I say quit trying they will get caught eventually I'm not taking up for the offender.but everything I said is true

11. I disagree completely, KillerTiger. All you're doing is condemning the masses through your generalizations. Some people need to be made aware.

Also, this is far from a case of trying to police others. It's simply a case of trying to open people's eyes and encourage others to do the same.

12. Well my opinion is still the same as is yours only difference is the fact of the matter remains the same people do what they want period no matter what people do to try and stop it

13. I wish Roy was here to bump this himself. I think any player that hasn't read this should take a moment to read. Roy was a great mod and is sorely missed.

14. Roy was lame.

15. ATA just ran a promotion on Facebook giving out boxes or crates or whatever to 10 random people that comment on the post with their in game name. Doesn't this open up the floodgates to what Royale is saying? There were over 736 comments on that posting. Just about every person that provided this info opened up some of their personal life to thousands of people and are no longer anonymous. Some people were smart, however, and created a Facebook account just to post.
    This can be a serious issue. People need to think about what they provide other people over a game. You never know who is on the other side, unless it is a personal real life friend or family member. Once you send a picture or any other information, you lose control over how that is used by the other person.
    Be smart....Think before you act...And most important, don't assume you know the other person because you chat in a game. People can transform themselves into anything they want behind their devices.

16. Bump for new players.

17. Sincerely hope these kids get this into their idiotic heads

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.