Real Life PIMD Couples

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Niah_Phoenix, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Siri is a male ??

2. Thought siri was chick ? Mindblown

3. My Siri is male  think it depends on your country. British Siri is a dude

4. caspertheghost you make me laugh with your sarcasm.I actually just check this thread for your comments.?

5. My Siri is a girl. You can configure it I think

6. Why thank you 

7. See, the King dates siri. If it's good enough for him.....

8. Stay on topic please or make ur own thread. Thx all. Happy pimding.

9. The discussion was if it's a real life relationship if it's just on Pimd. That's valid and on topic, sorry etc.

10. My Siri is a guy ️

11. Pipe down chubby thighs.

If you can promote fake internet relationships, then Casp can discuss her impending marriage to her Siri.

12. I met my real life relationship here. Her name is Pizza. Me and Pizza are married and we have been married since.... God knows when. Although she ends up disappearing without a trace for some odd reason, she always shows back up when I need her the most. I love you pizza. 

13. My rl wife started this game about 4 or so years ago. After a couple weeks said I should try it. And we are still here and still married irl. And no this is not my original account.

14. Oh my. This thread is embarrassing.

15. RIP...miss you :(

This was my crush...

16. Lmfaoooo I keep inviting her to gcs

17. Lmao she's probably laughing somewhere

18. I don't post in forums but my baby said I should do this one. I started playing just over three years ago. Was in a crap club we only ever did three wars. Club folded and I looked in wc for a club. Hmm Walking Dead, I love that show and went. The owner took me under his wing, taught me a lot and we lived a state apart and were both married. In December it will be three years. We have worked through a lot in rl and the game and it's part you have to take when love falls in your lap and you weren't looking.

19. My real life husband of 13 yrs plays with me. We have a club together that's 2 yrs old. The Great Ones some of you may have heard of it. I've had fun playing with him and together we've been through a lot here in pimd. We've made many friends and have helped many players here together. I love you TheGreat_BrokenChainz aka Shrek aka Lurk! He introduced me to this game and I've been playing ever since.

~?Fiona aka Breaker aka loves lurking and mercing