New Moderators

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. congrats new mods

2. Maybe its just me but I also do not think a player should be able to be mod on more than 1 ata game. To me that has too much of a conflict game wise.

I don't understand also what ata means by being under pressure and handling conflict. This isn't real and you need to stop ppl from really fighting.

How is it a conflict to silence players who break rules or tell players to just block someone if things are getting bad between players. Besides knowing knowledge of game playing. Also knowing of acct knowledge. As in questions players may have about accts in how to go about things.

Out of our last new set of mods are any of them even active a gd bit? I know we all have things to do in rl and have a life but at what point can you say they are not doing mod duties. Many of the new mods I don't see around much anymore after the newness had worn off.

I don't agree that players should know loads of pimd history of past clubs or mods. But I do think acct req should be much higher. 6mths is nothing. Many can just let an acct age over time yet not be on much. Maybe it should be 1yr-2yrs at least in that time frame even I know that player is well active.

Sad to say on a simple silence I've had trouble with new mods on rules. So I need to go ask an older mod on rules. No I don't go back to the new mod to correct them. But that just shows the lack in knowledge of the rules itself.

3. Ata picks out the best written on their application, and inimini minimo. i believe they should pick the ones who actually been "loyal" to the game, and not some less than 1 year/ or even 1 year of playing, and have some knowledge.
    best bet, now that these guys are mods, they'll be actually showing their faces "more" on forums, WC, and actually do something.
    Should really start off with the same active with the community, before/and after being a mod..

i also agree that, it is pretty unfair that a person is modded again because of shes a mod on a diff Ata game. even pimd is a easy concept game, Its Pimd, not other Ata game.

4. Congrats guys. May the force be with u

5. :lol: When you see new mods giving unfair silences because they haven't kept up with ata's new updates on pimd in the past 2-3mths.

Yep they know so much and are active lmao

6. A little late, but thank you all for the support.

Congrats to all The new mods. Do remember that all players make mistakes.
    Mods are not perfect but we are all here to try and make sure that everyone has a safe environment to enjoy the game.

I don't know everything and won't claim to.
    But I will do my best to help everyone that needs it. ?

7. Congrats tell pimd to create new people for my dorm. I cant upgrade the ones i do have and i only have one room to fill even though they added two new dorm rooms. Tell them to make it to where we can upgrade or make new dormmates with higher stats then the ones i do have or imma get bored with the game.

8. ? what is this

9. :lol:

10. If u can help me sin sweet honey so plz im unsilence me i fed up of silence

11. Please email

Support@athinkingape.com
    Include:
    Your in game name (ID)
    Game (pimd)
    Give as much Description of your problem.

Mods cannot unsilenced players.

12. Lol. Unknown people. I know nobody but Megan. Lol. Sad

13. Here's to the same corny line " please refrain from using third party apps" passed down from five generations lol.

14. ? If we gonna have this many mods might as well make everyone mod

15. Congratulations to all

16. Help this man!

17. Support

18. support

19. Sin canu lock my thread congrats neq mod

20. go wall the 10kcs mod shes still learning and may benefit from this experiance

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.