New Moderators

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mamsi O_O

2. Hello pixie, may we know your 2 previous accounts? :) And no offense, but that was an unprofessional and not detailed introduction. Other than that, congratulations to the new mods! Especially, Nick, Honey and Dynamite.
    As for the others that ive never seen around before, I'd like to see your qualities that got chosen for, totally looking forward. Congrats!!

On the side note, I find this thread entertaining. :lol:

3. unprofessional? what do you want? A PowerPoint presentation??

4. I dont get why some people aren't happy with the new mods? They were picked for a reason, don't get butthurt that you didnt get picked. Congratulations new mods️?

5. You suck. Literally. Your choice of moderators has just become a blind pick.

Once upon a time I would've thought you invested in your choices.  but clearly you do not...

God. It's just horribly blatant you do not follow the actions of the "new" mods. I love it now for sure. Just proves my point.

Jordan. Perhaps you should try to do your job. I know it's a lot to ask for. ?️

6. Who cares? Let them do their job. Its ata's game and they don't care of what you have to say. Get over it 

7. No. Just that it could've been more better. We all want sure wanna get to know the new unknown mods morte! ?

8. you realoze most ppl who commented havent even applied to get butthurt coz they werent picked

9. What's a game without its players? Therefore, our opinion do matters. That's what they said before ?

10. our opinion matters to the apes ? no your doing it wrong , its your money that matters to the apes

11. My point is that people should be supportive no matter what

12. Let's just establish that one of your mods has less then 10 losses.

Another infuriates half of pimd with nonsensical posts.

?️ party in my dorm is become GaW.

13. oh my bad if my answer mde you think twice and use your brain

14. Didn't sense the sarcasm? ??

15. yes i did ?

16. Congrats! :)

17.  yeah right

18. My point is that people should be supportive no matter what[/quote]
    oh my bad if my answer mde you think twice and use your brain[/quote] At least i can spell ? but hey, just expressing opinions ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.