Quokkachella Walkthrough

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jiggy, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Not Cosplay PRO, via Blackest Night ?

2. Strippers inc is checking Sky High 

3. Not Anime Expo

4. What is left to be checked of reg parties?

5. I believe BIJ is the only thing left thats not being checked

6. Big in Japan was checked by -_The_Pros_- All parties have either been checked or being checked right now :)

7. NHB Pro doesn't drop

8. Anime Expo pro is dropping 280 picks check Syn

9. Need a new list what regular parties haven't been check?

11. PPOTD is not Just Dance! (PRO) or Cosplay Please (PRO).

The POTD is down to Cabana Cool, Wait-Listed, or Sky High Party

12. Just Desire more,did Anime expo pro(280 pics)

13. Syn about 6 other clubs are running it and getting 280 picks a party.Anime Expo pro gotta be the one

14. Thank you everyone for looking at Anime Expo PRO. I don't have android so I couldn't confirm anything. Anime Expo PRO is an old PPOTD so it is very unusual that it would drop guitar picks like a PPOTD again. However, do the party that drops right?  Just 3 regular parties being checked for POTD and close to finishing. It's the race between cabana cool, wait listed, and Skyhigh party!

15. Thank you Lilly for helping today, especially as serendipitously this was my husband and I's wedding anniversary (7years married, how have I not killed him yet?
    :lol: ). I greatly appreciate it.

NEEDS CHECKED

• Afternoon Delight (PRO)
    • Arcade (Mis)fire (PRO)
    • Art Starzzz (PRO)
    • Back Alley Debut (PRO)
    • Big In Japan (PRO)
    • Cabana Cool (PRO)
    • Counter Culture (PRO)
    • DIY Tattoo (PRO)
    • Fake Art 101 (PRO)
    • First World Problems (PRO)
    • Limo Luxury (PRO)
    • Wait-Listed (PRO)

Waitlisted, cabana cool and Skyhigh are the only regulars left and looking at Lilly's update, seems to be getting checked.

Also Anime PRO, an old PPOTD seems to be dropping 280 Picks still.

16. Not Cabana Cool

17. Alas, Even though JustSmile and Mr Greys Red Room rushed to save Cabana Cool at ---Exclusive Access--- it was not POTD. I want to thank everyone who rushed there to help especially my friends! The PIMD Community amazingly came together in that moment, so even though cabana cool isn't potd, completing the party the way we did we did was sooooo worth it!

18. Anytime lilly